Dream thread.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
naturegirl1999

Re: Dream thread.

Post by naturegirl1999 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:13 pm

The dream I had last night involved talking to my Macroeconomics teacher about how once someone has more power than others, it isn’t communism anymore, other people were there too and we discussed communism and capital9sm, the pros and cons of both systems, and I think we were discussing how to combine the pros of both systems while limiting the cons of each when I woke up and forgot what all we said
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:23 am

I had a dream while I was taking a nap.

I was swimming in an ocean. I swam around for a while, then I started to hear voices. The water started to boil. The ocean evaporated completely. Then I saw a small, erupting volcano. I approached it. From the volcano, a tiny cube of magma emerged. It had two goggly eyes. I remember holding it and saying, "You are me, aren't you?". Then it all gets blurry. I woke up after that.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:59 pm

I had this really bizzare dream last night. I was in my house with this small humanoid creature. It was compeletly naked and was really skinny, to the point of being only skin and bones, had smooth tan skin, and had no face, body hair or genitals. It was like a meter tall.

It was running along the hallway, occasionally pulling at my legs, as if it wanted me to play with it. I wasn't feeling anything, no fear, no shock, nothing. I then pointed it to my parents, who couldn't see it and didn't took me seriously. And before I knew it, suddenly nightime came.

I was in my bed and very exhausted. I was almost givng in to sleep but then I felt someone (Who I assumed was 'it') climb to bed, get in the sheets and start stroking my back gently. It only increased the ecstacy of being half-asleep, but something in me refused to give in and through tremendious willpower, broke loose of the sleepyness. I then saw that my gues was correct, ir really was in the bed with me. I punched it full-force and knocked it off of my bed. It ran into the darkness of the hallway and dissapeared. I didn't felt anything at all again, nothing.

In the morning (this is the creepy part), I slowly got out if bed and as soon as I did, I noticed that my wardrope was slightly open and I could see that the clothes inside were moving a little. I immidiately assumed that it was 'it' and shoved a hand behind the hanged clothes and pulled out the first thing I grabbed. And yes, it was 'it'. There was a brief struggle with it trying to pull away while 'looking' at me with terror. But I pinned it down and then proceed to beat it with my bare hands until it was nothing but a mangled and twitching bloody corpse. I didn't felt a single emotion during the entire thing. No anger, fear, regret, nothing whatsoever. Blood was everywhere, on the floor, on the ceiling, on my everywhere. I then sat down on my computer seat and as soon as opened my laptop, the dream ended.

It wasn't a nightmare as there was no fear. It wasn't a dream either as there was no other emotion. It was simply a vision.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

roche77

Post by roche77 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 pm

I had a very strange dream last night. I had an invitation from Ghana for inspecting the alien-like birds that was found recently in the wild. I was trying to explain to the government that I'm just a linguist, not a biologist, and birds are just like a hobby to me. Nevertheless government decided to hire me to examine the language of the new species just like in the Arrival lol. So we were traveling to Ghana on a bus and suddenly the government agent offered me to sell his property for sale in Budapest Hungary. I said we can stop by Hungary and check the property together. When we arrived to the property it turned out the government agent was a spy of these alien-like bird species and they tried to kidnap me. I have resisted and tried to explain that I have no wings and I could never survive in their world and then I woke up suddenly. Mom said I should stop reading about birds when I told her lol.