Spinning Alots Parts Pack

A forum for mods and the modders who mod them.
CatFish21sm

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by CatFish21sm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Triceratops yea what did I say? Sorry it was late and I had stacks of homework piled on... Letting this game run in the background while I did the book work. Anyways sure screenshot, put number indicators. 1 is feeding on the corps of the member he just killed. 2 and 3 are in the process of attacking. They all have triceratops like heads. My rate of mutation is set way too high and blah blah genetic drift and blah blah. Anyways everyone in the picture has the triceratops like head some just aren't rendered.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (95.53 KiB) Viewed 6832 times
Last edited by CatFish21sm on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Zoomed in of the heads.
Attachments
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (134.86 KiB) Viewed 6832 times
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:00 pm

CatFish21sm wrote:Triceratops yea what did I say? Sorry it was late and I had stacks of homework piled on... Letting this game run in the background while I did the book work. Anyways sure screenshot, put number indicators. 1 is feeding on the corps of the member he just killed. 2 and 3 are in the process of attacking. They all have triceratops like heads. My rate of mutation is set way too high and blah blah genetic drift and blah blah. Anyways everyone in the picture has the triceratops like head some just aren't rendered.
How high did you set the meat efficiency? Can i see your creatures stats?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Don't know how to show stats. Meat efficiency was set to 2.0

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:51 am

CatFish21sm wrote:Don't know how to show stats. Meat efficiency was set to 2.0
Wow....that's like 200% meat efficiency, if we were counting in regular numbers and decimals...Or something like that...

Basically because you've made me so nutritious that literally anybody can eat it and grow giant, basically no matter what their head type.

Also, you click on the crater and then you hit the critter tab, the one that looks like a stylized piece BCM and there should be a stats button and somewhere along there once you click on the creature.

Basically what I'm saying is click on all the side but once you click on the creature, especially the side buttons that are shaped like the default creatures, and you should be able to get more info.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 am

Thanks I'll remember that. I figured out the decimal thing after a few experiments I had a population going up 1/10 every 10 mins for the longest time with those heads and no grass they ate the land completely barren until they hit the max pop. It was kinda fun to watch... that's when I figured out my mistake. Now the only problem is I can't start any new games :/ major glitch... Posted about it in the glitches forum.

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 am

Ironically right after I posted about the carnivorous herbivores a song called carnivore came on :D my life rocks!

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 pm

20 characters! wrote:
CatFish21sm wrote:Don't know how to show stats. Meat efficiency was set to 2.0
Wow....that's like 200% meat efficiency, if we were counting in regular numbers and decimals...Or something like that...

Basically because you've made me so nutritious that literally anybody can eat it and grow giant, basically no matter what their head type.

Also, you click on the crater and then you hit the critter tab, the one that looks like a stylized piece BCM and there should be a stats button and somewhere along there once you click on the creature.

Basically what I'm saying is click on all the side but once you click on the creature, especially the side buttons that are shaped like the default creatures, and you should be able to get more info.
I usually set my ME to 20... I dont get ll meat eaters.... in fact, I RARELY get meat eaters...
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ