First time I feel hatered.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
20 characters!

First time I feel hatered.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:26 am

Re: Organism- the single-species product of our twisted mind
Postby TheCreator » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:04 pm
20 characters! wrote:
R.I.P I loved you Mr. slitherer.

Seriously dude, you have got to stop. It gets in the way of new users and is just plain annoying. I will give you a 30 minute ban next time you do this.
20 characters! wrote:
...don't quote me on this.

Image Image Image
If any of them die, hell will be unleashed in all my competitions. Click a thousand times.

Mr. creator, I want to say fuck you fuck you very much because if you had actually paid attention to the dates on my posts, you would notice that I was not posting them one after another, I was not spamming that topic I was occasionally coming back and checking on it despite the fact that no one else was, all I did here was pronounced something that was fairly obvious to the world the topic was dead, and then used ready to band me possibly the first time this is ever happened on the entire forums , Aside from spambots. You do not realize what would happen for the temporary Ban on me do you?

I have created literally 20% of this forums content. And I could take it away if I wanted to, and if you start threatening to make my life here miserable just for me trying to enjoy myself I will make a life for everyone fucking miserable do you want to stand me?

You come out of nowhere, sensually reason and you expect me to feel that you're acting just?

If you think this is fine and that's up to you , but coming out of nowhere and threading users is in my eyes WRONG.
Seriously man, stop your getting in the way of old users and its disgustly obvious that you didn't check my activity on that thread before hand? Next thing you know you attacked me for updating one of my own posts right?!

Do you have any idea how much time I spend on here, what a large portion of my life this is, the fact that I love it here and finally feel like I found someplace where I can be excepted? And yet you want to threaten that?
Last edited by 20 characters! on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:33 am

Umm, I'm not sure I understood this perfectly... So... What happened?
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 am

AOE22 wrote:Umm, I'm not sure I understood this perfectly... So... What happened?
I responded to the organism page, declaring it dead, because it was.

After which, he locks the thread for some "crime" not in the rules, and threatems to ban me.
like this is his own little feifdom.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:44 am

Sorry 20, but you can't comment on a post inactive for 6 months and not expect this.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:50 am

Grockstar124 wrote:Sorry 20, but you can't comment on a post inactive for 6 months and not expect this.
Why on earth not? All I did was declared the topic dead, just not that unusual considering that I checked up on the topic every couple of months just to see whether it would come back or not because I really loved that particular form game.

But seriously, threatening to ban me over something I've done tons of times in the past help probably continue to do into the future is a bit wrong.

I'm not going to talk to him like I consider him some sort of authority, his job he is to clean up messes. This is not a mess, this was a direct statement a bold flag planted into a hill meant to be read by all those around as my declaration of the topics death.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar124 wrote:Sorry 20, but you can't comment on a post inactive for 6 months and not expect this.
Why on earth not? All I did was declared the topic dead, just not that unusual considering that I checked up on the topic every couple of months just to see whether it would come back or not because I really loved that particular form game.

But seriously, threatening to ban me over something I've done tons of times in the past help probably continue to do into the future is a bit wrong.

I'm not going to talk to him like I consider him some sort of authority, his job he is to clean up messes. This is not a mess, this was a direct statement a bold flag planted into a hill meant to be read by all those around as my declaration of the topics death.
Was it really necessary, though?
Also he said thirty minute ban, which isn't really that bad

Edit Didn't Qusar say he was being hesitant to add mods because of this?

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am

OK, Umm, TheCreator... He's been trying to keep that (specific) one alive for a long time.... Its not like he just out of the blue picked it from 6 months ago, he's been trying to keep it alive since people stopped being active in it. He wanted it to live...Banning, even temporarily, is a bit harsh and frankly, a bit too power trippy.The mod should be more neutral than you are being, TheCreator....
20 Characters.... You really don't need to take insult at everything. Ewery1 is also getting very annoyed at this necro thing too... I love to do it myself, but it can be annoying(I admit, I'm annoying, and will be that way forever, but I'm a psychopath.). And really, you don't have to turn to anger and cussing whenever someone scolds you. We mostly think your AWESOME, so don't let one person gt you down. And seriously, lease don't leave. Your'e a major contribute, and I enjoy having you around. Your'e one of my favorite people on this forum.
I'm trying not to side in this crap, but I have to say, nieither of you are in the right... Both of you need to quit it.
Also, why am I playing the mom here?!
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:02 am

Yes it is that bad, Bad enough that I would consider defacing all of my posts if he did it.

If he wants to try me he can go ahead, but I don't know about you but I wouldn't like all that content to be lost over my Necroposting or whatever
it's called.

Also thanks AOE, your ri- right I shouldn't be mad at him, he's a fairly new user here and isn't familiar with all of my history.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:07 am

20 characters! wrote:Yes it is that bad, Bad enough that I would consider defacing all of my posts if he did it.

If he wants to try me he can go ahead, but I don't know about you but I wouldn't like all that content to be lost over my Necroposting or whatever
it's called.

Also thanks AOE, your ri- right I shouldn't be mad at him, he's a fairly new user here and isn't familiar with all of my history.
Thank you, 20, that (last part of the) post was very mature, now can I hear a response from TheCreator?

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:46 am

He seems to have logged out, so at the moment he can't respond whatsoever. Which is highly unfortunate.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage