First time I feel hatered.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 am

20 characters! wrote:The New Rules (an idea)

1. Use your common sense.



And that's all of them! Phew, that was a lot of work.
You brought this on yourself.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:07 am

ADA, The only thing I did was use commonsense, all I did was declared the topic was dead.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:13 am

That was against common sense, you don't have the power to claim a topic is dead. A mod can lock the thread if he believes its dead and doesn't even have to say anything. You saying a topic is dead instantly brings it back to the top making it alive. You are against common sense 20.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
Grockstar124
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am
Location: The dark places of your mind.

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

At this rate every thread not active for a month will be locked...
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 am

Grockstar124 wrote:At this rate every thread not active for a month will be locked...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41 This thread hasn't been bumped in three years and people have the common sense not to bump it. 20 is making a problem and if he keeps necroing stuff then we might need to lock threads.
20 is against common sense.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5632
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere wet

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:33 am

ADA, Stop trying to refan the flames. This has already been discussed. Its not that senseless to mourn the death of a thread, weve done nuch worse in these forums, and nothing bad happened before.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:34 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:
Grockstar124 wrote:At this rate every thread not active for a month will be locked...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41 This thread hasn't been bumped in three years and people have the common sense not to bump it. 20 is making a problem and if he keeps necroing stuff then we might need to lock threads.
20 is against common sense.
The last thing i had bumped I had been bumbling on a regular basis, I'm not against common sense.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:42 am

AOE22 wrote:ADA, Stop trying to refan the flames. This has already been discussed. Its not that senseless to mourn the death of a thread, weve done nuch worse in these forums, and nothing bad happened before.
Unless your the creator, I which case it's an opportunity to lock threads and threaten people.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by Ewery1 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:44 am

I'm intensely interested in what Quasar has to say about this. But the problem with that particular thread is you posted on it once when no one else did. Then a month later. Then a month later. Then a month later. That was the very reason you and Quasar had the argument on that other thread.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5632
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere wet

Re: First time I feel hatered.

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:50 am

Ewery1 wrote:I'm intensely interested in what Quasar has to say about this. But the problem with that particular thread is you posted on it once when no one else did. Then a month later. Then a month later. Then a month later. That was the very reason you and Quasar had the argument on that other thread.
Well, in this case, he was confirming that he was done trying to keep that thread alive... That he would no longer post on that thread. That's kinda how it looks to me,now that I've actually LOOKED at the thread.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests