some random personal advice?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
Sassy Cassie

some random personal advice?

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 am

This is kind of an akward one, but I dont really know anyone personally I can consult about this... Theres this person who used to be one if my nest ftriends, back before I moved away last year. I moved back to my old home a few months ago, but I havent really talked to her since I left originally. If I remember right, we had some sort of falling out, or something, but its been a year and I literally cant even remember what it was about. I have no one I can really talk to very often thats my age(except for one other dude who Im teaching to ride horses), and Ive really been lonely, since I live in the midfle of nowhere and Im now home schooled... Im hesitant to actually talk to her because of how akward it feels, almost afraid.... should I call and talk to her? I know this is wierd and random, but I dont know who else to ask...
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Re: some random personal advice?

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 am

You should make an attempt, start with small talk and Pleasent memories.

Don't expect everything to instantly get back to normal though, it will take time.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:18 am

Thanks, Ill try that.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:15 am

Thank you for the advice. I called her, and we talked for a while... and it was as if nothing had changed. I feel alot better now.

Riulus

Post by Riulus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 am

Uber late to the party, but whatever.

Anyway, for things like this where you've forgotten what you and your friend were fighting about, chances are they forgot too, and only really remember the fact that you guys were at odds about something. Unless you're either me or my family, in which case you either forget the day after or hold a life-long grudge against the offender/opposition. But that's semantics, and you really don't want to be either me or my family.
Astronomy and simulating Planet collisions is so much fun...