Leaving for a bit

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
User avatar
Quasar
Site Admin
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 am

Leaving for a bit

Post by Quasar » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:06 am

Hey guys, I have to go for a bit (my dayjob's sending me to India for a week), so be good in the meantime. Okay? Okay.

In the meantime, I will be granting 20 characters! and AngerDomeAble administrator powers and laughing manically all the way from here to India while the forums burn.

(kidding) ;)

Natural_20
Posts: 1659
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 am

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Natural_20 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 am

Bye, have a nice trip! Try some authentic curry while you're there.
Quasar wrote:Dammit, we forgot to sell the psycho drugs and now the chickens are ODing.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:38 am

Awww, you know I wouldn't BURN the forums I would only, "Improve and Streamline" them.

Small changes like forcing the creator to bow to your magnificenc and whatnot.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
smexyfish45
Posts: 861
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:15 am
Location: District 12

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by smexyfish45 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:51 am

THE END IS NYE!!!?!

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Ewery1 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 am

OH MY GOD FOR A SECOND BEFORE I SAW THE JUST KIDDING PART I WAS GENUINELY SCARED THAT 20 and ADA WERE GOING TO BLOW UP THE FORUMS O_O
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 am

Why would I blow anything up? ADA on the other hand...
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Ewery1 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:29 am

20 characters! wrote:Why would I blow anything up? ADA on the other hand...
Well, your natural rivalry would bend the very fabric of reality.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:38 am

I wonder what he'll think of the newest thing in this subgroup.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere wet

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Sassy Cassie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:14 am

20 characters! wrote:I wonder what he'll think of the newest thing in this subgroup.
Hell be wondering why a few hundred posts were nade in one forum in just 7 days, most likely.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

User avatar
Riulus
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Riulus » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:21 pm

I almost chuckled, but instead it sounded like a choking noise when I saw ADA's name alongside 20's.
I was genuinely scared Qu. I was genuinely scared.
Astronomy and simulating Planet collisions is so much fun...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests