hey

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
XXXCombination
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

hey

Post by XXXCombination » Sun May 19, 2019 3:45 pm

remember me?
Anyways In just wanted to see what yins up to these days.
Wen xxx died i was like vro

naturegirl1999
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am

Re: hey

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:12 pm

there are new forum games now welcome to the forums
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

XXXCombination
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: hey

Post by XXXCombination » Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:12 pm
there are new forum games now welcome to the forums
Bruv I don't even know you.
Wen xxx died i was like vro

naturegirl1999
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am

Re: hey

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm

I don't know you either. You said you wanted to know whats new on the forums, so I mentioned new forum games. I welcome any new people that post here, I thought it was kind. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. Just check the forum games section to see new games and possibly find users you met before.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

XXXCombination
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: hey

Post by XXXCombination » Sun May 19, 2019 4:35 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm
I don't know you either. You said you wanted to know whats new on the forums, so I mentioned new forum games. I welcome any new people that post here, I thought it was kind. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. Just check the forum games section to see new games and possibly find users you met before.
Ha,if you think I'm new then I must tell you the tale of the greatest evil known to this land,a person who personally pissed off the whole forum just by saying a some bullshit,
Combi first joined the forum in 2015,at that time he was a retard who couldn't spell any English word right,and from the start he angered the forum with his stupidity!Later in 2016 he lost his account,in what is still suspected to this day to be an assassination attempt(but I probably just changed email).
Later that day he rejoined the forum much to everybody's confusion,seeing that none knew he lost his former account.
For a time period he would participate in forum games and the dreaded "chitchat" forum,until starting the now almost lost "combi's blog" thread,in which he clashed with such people as "20character""grockstar" and even the moderators due to being a imbecile,and posting just generally enraging things.
in 2017,his blog was locked at his request,and later that year he left,having the moderators delete all his posts on the forum.
Wen xxx died i was like vro

XXXCombination
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: hey

Post by XXXCombination » Sun May 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Wow I feel empty as fuck,20 hasn't posted anything for month,and grock's been inactive for an year.
Damn I miss those guys.
And now Miss everybody.
Wen xxx died i was like vro

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Re: hey

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 pm

XXXCombination wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:35 pm
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm
I don't know you either. You said you wanted to know whats new on the forums, so I mentioned new forum games. I welcome any new people that post here, I thought it was kind. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. Just check the forum games section to see new games and possibly find users you met before.
Ha,if you think I'm new then I must tell you the tale of the greatest evil known to this land,a person who personally pissed off the whole forum just by saying a some bullshit,
Combi first joined the forum in 2015,at that time he was a retard who couldn't spell any English word right,and from the start he angered the forum with his stupidity!Later in 2016 he lost his account,in what is still suspected to this day to be an assassination attempt(but I probably just changed email).
Later that day he rejoined the forum much to everybody's confusion,seeing that none knew he lost his former account.
For a time period he would participate in forum games and the dreaded "chitchat" forum,until starting the now almost lost "combi's blog" thread,in which he clashed with such people as "20character""grockstar" and even the moderators due to being a imbecile,and posting just generally enraging things.
in 2017,his blog was locked at his request,and later that year he left,having the moderators delete all his posts on the forum.
Oh great. I was wondering who was that combi guy was.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

Image

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5629
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere hot and wet

Re: hey

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 am

Oh frick, hi Combi. ALOT of the old forum kinda just ran away to Discord and never came back. Including me. Tho that may change soon
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Re: hey

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:09 am

Oh so you are THAT combi :!: I get it now.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

Image

User avatar
Alexcat989
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am
Location: Now with Eldritch Paganism!™
Contact:

Re: hey

Post by Alexcat989 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:02 am

Sweet sassafras, It's you....

It has been a while, and things have changed, especially the people who were once active here.
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Image
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests