Dream thread.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
20 characters!

Re: Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Today I dreamt that me and and a freind were navigating a mostly urban landscape trying to get somewhere, with hort term memeory being wat it is I no longer remember where, but I told them I kew a shortcut I immediately regetted it because the shortcut was basically road that was half abandoned maintenance wise and also an international border somehow. Basically, it was rumored to be a slight risk but east to pass through. stepping onto that road was like stepping into another world.
The weather which had been sunny and warm became lukewarm and thick clouds rolled by overhead. it was definitely a long paved road or the remains of one mostly swallowed up by foliage. Young trees sprouted up all amongs us and my freind went casually ahead, I was nervous but they wouldnt go back and in what felt like no time at all two guards in camouflaged gear came out of nowhere and detained us brining us to a rainbow covered mat on the ground.
Then things got strange I expected us to be shot or to have these guys call their superiors but instead...let me backtrack a bit there were two gaurds, one was a tall white male with grey eyes and the most forgettable expressions, he never talked and wore a helmet, no facial hair either and a female talkative guard dressed like him in military-style cam gear except she lacked a helmet, she was just as valid as him but she was somehow allowed long black flowing hair her eyes were a striking yellow though and she kept threatening to make us eat peppers and sort of forced me to dance around as entertainment. After she explained how they were glad they didn't need to use any dogs to subdue us the dream ended.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 pm

that is wierd. Either last night or the night before I had a dream about red, grey and white skeletons playing tag and running through red and brown doors. I was a red skeleton I remember looking at my hand and realizing I was a skeleton
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:58 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 pm
that is wierd. Either last night or the night before I had a dream about red, grey and white skeletons playing tag and running through red and brown doors. I was a red skeleton I remember looking at my hand and realizing I was a skeleton
Technically I think we are all skeletons, just with extra bits.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:08 am

Yes, but I’m talking pure bones in the dream. I agree with you. Just as we are all brains with extra nits. Every multicellular organism is a community of cells that survive with each other. Just like insect colonies. Thinking of insect colonies as Supra organisms is more accurate than a city necause the individual ants make up a larger unit. Each ant is like a cell within the colony which is like an organism. I forgot the name of the study, nut there is a study that compared metabolic rates of need within the colony to metabolic rates of cells within a multicellular organism and found that the graphs looked similar. I wish I remembered the study so I could link it. I can look for it and link it when I find it. If not, search colony metabolism
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 am

I had a weirdly pleasant dream just now that felt almost like a self insert fanfiction, ugh. The dream starts out with Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine arguing about what to do about the fact that Parko Folgore '''lost his pie'' Kiyo tries to convince Zatch that given innumerable other pies are made on a daily basis and given that Folgore is a Wealthy adult that it really is not a big deal while Zatch accuses Kiyo of being callous. The dream the cuts to myself being driven into a claim jumpers restaurant the interior of which looked like a small deli with everything replaced with pies because I have never actually been inside one and dream logic was at play, I storm off angrily not wanting a pie.

I am woken up and thus the dream sadly ended.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Post by magmacube_tr » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 am

I was chased by a grey humanoid (Possibly an Anonymous figure) at school. It was not scary, but actually funny.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:59 pm

I had a very weird dream couple of nights ago.

I was in a spaceship. And I was going towards a small (small as 1 or 2 km in diameter I suppose) asteroid. We landed on it, and just after that, spaceship rebuild itself as a base and glass panels started to appear and surrounded the asteroid.

Then I understood what was happening. This was a paraterraforming attempt (the keyword is 'attempt'). And I was a part of it (somehow).

I heard a loud air pump sound and a computer voice said that a breathable atmosphere was formed inside the glass dome and water has been released. I jumped outside. There was lakes inside the craters, rivers on cracks and gigantic vine-like plants reaching to the clouds (which weren't distant) from the barren rock surface dotted with colorful crystals (we REALLY should make this thing into an evo game).

I returned to the ship and prepared the animals for releasing.But the plants evolved in a couple of minutes somehow and were growing at a alarmingly fast rate, and oxgen levels skyrocketed to 90%. The entire asteroid was covered in this extremely dense forest. The water was gone but this things continued to thrive. I released a rat species that can thrive on low gravity and lethal levels. Rats ate the entire forest in a matter of minutes and died of starvation. Their corpses sucked in the remaining oxygen while decaying until the whole atmosphere was filled with miasma. I sighed at the situation and go to sleep.

Then I woke up.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:06 am

I has this dream a few nights ago
Naturegirl1999 wrote: Yesterday I dozed off and had a dream where people were fighting me on a sidewalk. One of them kicked me in a way that forced my head down, I didn’t see concrete, I saw my bed. My first thought was that they broke the game and both my arms hurt, I was weak and couldn’t get up, then I woke up and my arms no longer hurt, but I kept hearing a repeating noise, then I woke up in reality. I knew this one was reality because I was able to control myself this time. It was weird
Korobeiniki

counting

Post by counting » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:40 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:59 pm
I had a very weird dream couple of nights ago.

I was in a spaceship. And I was going towards a small (small as 1 or 2 km in diameter I suppose) asteroid. We landed on it, and just after that, spaceship rebuild itself as a base and glass panels started to appear and surrounded the asteroid.

Then I understood what was happening. This was a paraterraforming attempt (the keyword is 'attempt'). And I was a part of it (somehow).

I heard a loud air pump sound and a computer voice said that a breathable atmosphere was formed inside the glass dome and water has been released. I jumped outside. There was lakes inside the craters, rivers on cracks and gigantic vine-like plants reaching to the clouds (which weren't distant) from the barren rock surface dotted with colorful crystals (we REALLY should make this thing into an evo game).

This part sounds a lot like a 3D version of Oxygen Not Included. A evo game combined with Oxygen Not Included will be awesome though even if it is 2D.
King Menander asked Master Nagasena: “I have questions.”
Master replied: “What questions?”
King: “I already asked.”
Master: “I already answered.”
King: “What is THE answer?”
Master: “What is THE question?”
King: “No question.”
Master: “No answer.”

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:58 pm

I have 2 goldfishes (I had one before but it died) in my room. In my dream they defied the laws of physics by no-clipping through their aquarium and start flying around. I saw this and started to chase them in the house while yelling "Jasper, Pearl :!: Get back into your tank :!: You will suffocate :!: "

They looked at me for a moment, and then each other. Then they continued to demonstrate their non-euclidian hacking skills around my house. I started to see more goldfish around, and soon after even more. Until the house was filled with reality-bending goldfish, and they were no-clipping through and eating everything. Including my apocalyse chocolate stache (which is especially important to me right now as there is a rampaging pandemic so we are self-quarantined.).

Then the door bell rung. I panicked at the thought of having to explain this to someone.

Then I woke up.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-