Dream thread.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:35 am

combi2 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:43 am
Well,I'll use this thread i guess.
So i just had a dream where me and twenty got in to (a probably really stupid) argument and then we started to fight on the forum,and I was wining.
But then 20 posted a link to a game.It was an rpg thing,but anyways his guys beat the shit out of my level 3 character.Then 20 was like"I won".
Now I wouldn't be pissed of if he left it at that,but he added that people hoisted banners(which are presumably his) because of his victory,and that really pissed me of.

I apologize for !!dream!!20's actions.

*locks dream 20 in a cage*
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Grockstar
Posts: 2101
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am
Location: Stuck in her own mind

Re: Dream thread.

Post by Grockstar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:16 am

Had an interesting dream that I lived in a dystopian alt-history, but in the future.

I was a soldier for the Heavenly Empire of America, a evangelist fascist theocratic state, that was founded on the principles of "Moralism", an unholy union of the nastiest alt-right and religious right talking points that had launched a coup in the 2030s and overthrown the ailing US. I was defending New York City from an Coalition invasion from the Mali Caliphate, the Empire of Greater Persia and Rajastan (a Zoroastrian(?) Persian Empire that had expanded into India and Iraq), and the Rationalist Republics of Mexico and the Yucatan, which followed "Rationalism", a form of communism that seemed to be a slightly better version of Marx-Leninism.

From what I can gather, the Empire had launched a Great Crusade for Mexico, and after a Operation Barbrossa style campaign, had ground to a halt, and the Coalition had decided to open up a new front in Canada. My regiment was supposed to halt their advance, but got slaughtered, upon which I ran into a sewer pipe and started praying frantically. I distinctly remember hearing the sound of jet bombers, crawled out of my hidey hole to see an absolutely massive white marble Statue of Liberty who's tablet said "And I would wade through the towering flame, for I am their God and Master, and I shall receive them, and they shall be cleansed in the arms of their Lord in Heaven, amen, take a bomb to the chest and crumble to dust. Then I got shot in the leg.

So that was fun.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:36 am

Grockstar wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:16 am
Had an interesting dream that I lived in a dystopian alt-history, but in the future.

I was a soldier for the Heavenly Empire of America, a evangelist fascist theocratic state, that was founded on the principles of "Moralism", an unholy union of the nastiest alt-right and religious right talking points that had launched a coup in the 2030s and overthrown the ailing US. I was defending New York City from an Coalition invasion from the Mali Caliphate, the Empire of Greater Persia and Rajastan (a Zoroastrian(?) Persian Empire that had expanded into India and Iraq), and the Rationalist Republics of Mexico and the Yucatan, which followed "Rationalism", a form of communism that seemed to be a slightly better version of Marx-Leninism.

From what I can gather, the Empire had launched a Great Crusade for Mexico, and after a Operation Barbrossa style campaign, had ground to a halt, and the Coalition had decided to open up a new front in Canada. My regiment was supposed to halt their advance, but got slaughtered, upon which I ran into a sewer pipe and started praying frantically. I distinctly remember hearing the sound of jet bombers, crawled out of my hidey hole to see an absolutely massive white marble Statue of Liberty who's tablet said "And I would wade through the towering flame, for I am their God and Master, and I shall receive them, and they shall be cleansed in the arms of their Lord in Heaven, amen, take a bomb to the chest and crumble to dust. Then I got shot in the leg.

So that was fun.
More like that was novel worthy material!
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 1473
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Re: Dream thread.

Post by magmacube_tr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:20 am

I had a dream yesterday.

There was Species ALRE menu but only with one difference, multiplayer option. I entered it and it opened up a server list. There was only one server, Forum Server. I clicked it, and it asked me my forum username and password. I enter them and it started pending. Few seconds later I was on the game. I find myself on a place
looks like a dryed up jungle. Then I zoomed out of there to see the map, and everything was just chaos. Everybody was yelling in chat, climate constantly changing, a heck-ton of glitches, and literally over 9000 cratures everywhere killing each other. Nature was trying to terrasclupt entire oceans into a oak forest, while Guenapig was trying to stop them. 20 characters! was importing tremendous amount of different cratures most notably lizardmen. Naturegirl1999 was putting climate devices everywhere. White Parrot was terrasclupting a penis. While BakedToast was trying to create a new mountain range while BurgerCat wanted tropic forests on shores and Tiberius was just changing the water level constantly. AlexCat was changing the fertility radically. All of this was causing cratures to evolve to be extremely tough and adatative. We end up with 25000 or so cratures and ungodly amount of lag. Quasar joined and Despacito earrape started to play on background. Everything end up with a lifeless wasteland with 60 cratures. Everybody blamed me for it and I woke up
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

Image

User avatar
Guineapig004
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: In a galaxy far away...

Re: Dream thread.

Post by Guineapig004 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 am

Hey! I finally made it into a fever dream! I've finally been initiated into the cult forum community! That dream sounds hilarious, although it is terrifying what would actually when us maniacs we finally get multiplayer.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 1473
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Re: Dream thread.

Post by magmacube_tr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Guineapig004 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 am
Hey! I finally made it into a fever dream! I've finally been initiated into the cult forum community! That dream sounds hilarious, although it is terrifying what would actually when us maniacs we finally get multiplayer.
I didn't even mentioned the details like 20 characters' lizardman going aquatic and feral and White Parrots penis ecosystem on his penis island or me trying to stop feral lizardman with the climate devices or with genetic shattering (it didn't work and you couldn't use damage tool to kill a another players creations) and end up making them even stronger.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:03 am

I slept too long today and had several terrible dreams, In the first one I don't remember what the scenario was leading up to this was but I was part of a long chain of prisoners being marched to some place where we would all simultaneously be murdered we all knew it, in the dream I helped one of the other prisoners commit suicide before we got there, by helping to get him over a fence so he could leap from a cliff not a fun dream.

The next really awful one involved eating, somone was trying to make me eat live clams except they barely looked like clams at all usre they had bivalve shells, but they also had long pale thrashing tentacles, and I just couldn't, so they took them away and gave me something else to eat, this something else looked like a steamed gumboot chiton but with oyster like eyes all along its sides and there were more tentacles, and when I poked it it fell apart in layers like an onion.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am

Re: Dream thread.

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 am

on the 17th of December I had a dream about Trump on TVsaying that he wanted as much power as possible, and I remember thinking 'does he mean dictator powers?'
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:45 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 am
on the 17th of December I had a dream about Trump on TVsaying that he wanted as much power as possible, and I remember thinking 'does he mean dictator powers?'
Your absolutely sure that was a dream :?:
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am

Re: Dream thread.

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:01 am

20 characters! wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:45 am
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 am
on the 17th of December I had a dream about Trump on TVsaying that he wanted as much power as possible, and I remember thinking 'does he mean dictator powers?'
Your absolutely sure that was a dream :?:
I was worried it was a real thing he said until I woke up. So far he hasn't actually SAID this, but I'm thinking he thinks this....
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests