Dream thread.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
20 characters!

Dream thread.

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:00 am

Perhaps we can have a is thread in which we all talk about each others crazy dreams?

I'll start.

So this wasn't so much of a nightmare, as much as a spectacularly weird dream that happened to involve some weird creatures… So I think I'll post it here anyway. I had a really weird dream where I was living in some dystopian service in some creepy living complex, had a really stupid and weird spinning disk like mechanical buddy.
It seemed like everyone spied on everyone else.

Apparently we somehow got there after looking for weeks for a place to live.
I got into an argument with my uncle over about paying attention to the things that people actually said instead of trying to pick up implied messages.

Anyway the place was big and sprawling and had large open gardens me to feel really safe, but they were guards and green uniforms that would come and shock people if they gathered his crowds that were too large.

Sometimes I imagine myself as one of the little spending robots, anyway I eventually escaped from that from a place with my companion, well I'm not sure whether that was the robot or the human, it doesn't really matter.

The bot was a bit like a seven armed mechanical starfish in design, could crawl or clamber or fly depending on the need. It had little poppellors on its leg joints.

It was the second part of the dream woken up and falling back asleep that's it for myself and would seem like a court room,… No not a court, a medieval court,there lots of people doing stuff but the key was that people have the ability somehow to modify the proportions of their body, I was part of a bunch of people who could transform into these really muscular, weird looking....human things, it's hard to imagine except turn that FMA Armstrong up x 11 and give him a face like Ricardo, then put that into a jesters outfit.

Later still(and now I had a bunch of freinds), there were these digimon-esque things( which I can't remember is particularly clearly other than one was completely white color cube annoyed, and the other was a small humanoid without a face and tons of spikes directing from where it's face and neck should be ),were two of them and they wanted to fuse in they did fuse, then things went terribly wrong.

Anyway they fused into this large bipedal beast, was it had a tear droppe shaped torso short stubby legs long somewhat flattened arms. Where its feet should've been there were little bells like you might find on the outside of an instrument, where it's hands should've been there were three curving projecting talons and no fingers visible for them to attach to the creatures body was covered in a zebra striped pattern that was the neck, but the Nequent forward into a small rounded nearly feature list for Truevision, except for the presence of two small orange eyes, when would never guess this was the head, around the neck there were a large red scarf, or bandanna…or some pieces red fabric. I think that piece of fabric just keep one of its two minds from becoming too dominant over the body or something.

And me and my friends all ended up fighting this thing. For some reason.W
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Prudentia

Re: Dream thread.

Post by Prudentia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:41 am

What were you doing before bed? Actions/ thoughts?

Research does indicate that whatever you do and think before bed is very likely to appear in your dreams.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:11 am

Prudentia wrote:What were you doing before bed? Actions/ thoughts?

Research does indicate that whatever you do and think before bed is very likely to appear in your dreams.
Out of curiosity, which research? I mean I can confirm that...but.
I know, that's why I watch anime and eat stuff and try to do other ridiculous things.

Last night I dreamt about kaworu nagisa turning everything into popcorn.

Anyway, what about your dreams if you don't mind me asking?
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:48 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Prudentia wrote:What were you doing before bed? Actions/ thoughts?

Out of curiosity, which research? I mean I can confirm that...but.
I know, that's why I watch anime and eat stuff and try to do other ridiculous things.

Last night I dreamt about kaworu nagisa turning everything into popcorn.

Anyway, what about your dreams if you don't mind me asking?

Oddly I can't find it, but they have therapy for recurring nightmares in which they based off the above principle. The patient is shown a variety images that would correspond to the first few parts of the dream and depict more pleasant things in order to stop said nightmares.

The closest to a dream that I have had in the last six months are muscle cramps in my right leg and a sense of free falling. The last actual dream I remember, I was a ruler in Civilization 5.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:08 pm

I dreamed my mother and I were dueling with shotguns today.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Two nights ago I had a fairly weird dream.

So me and a friend of mine were walking around in a city, and for some reason I knew it after some sort of apocalypse/revolution.

As we walked down the street there were all these crowds of people all in black wearing anonymous (Guy Fawkes) masks, like in V for Vendetta. They were all singing this creepy song, and my friend told me not to act scared or they'll somehow know and attack us. So we walked through the crowds of these people and they were all staring at us.

We eventually found our way out of the crowds and down some laneways. There were these old stone stairs we stated walking up, however as we got closer to the top the stairs got more and more cramped until we had to crawl to get through them. At the end of the stairs was this small wooden door we had to squeeze through.

We emerged in this huge ballroom place, with polished wooden floors and white walls. Next to where we came out of the door there was David Bowie playing a piano. There was a couch in the far right corner of the room, and another guy was sitting down in it. The gravity on the room seemed almost like the moon, as the guy started doing ballet dancing and was jumping extremely high. Then we all started running and jumping around (except for David Bowie, he was still playing the piano). That was the end of my dream.
My Major Competitions:
Droetis
Charbiss
Petrixic

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:17 pm

That was made of win.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:11 am

Yes nice, about buying out in the wild West, with the powers of some crazy video game character, citing quarts of zombies, and giant crawfish All of which was represented by a 3-D view screen and a map screen in the upper corner,… Of something it wasn't the screen… My dreams are weird sometimes.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

NuclearCat

Post by NuclearCat » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who dreams about being in video games, actual ones or not

Sometimes when I get a new video game I have these weird dreams where some bad happens over and over and I fail at the game and when I wake up in between I have to stay awake or else I get sucked back into the dream and it gives me anxiety but for some reason I also crave the experience. This happened a few nights ago where I kept killing some of favourite companions in Fallout 4 and it was repeated thoughout the night and I wanted to stab myself but I kept willingly going back to sleep?? I swear I'm an emotional masochist
i have depression so here's me as 2 different cats
please click my pokemon/eggs

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:41 pm

One of the more weird dreams I had was I was Mario and I was jumping away from a Godzilla sized Slenderman.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓