hey

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
joshthehawk

Re: hey

Post by joshthehawk » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:53 am

XXXCombination wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:35 pm
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm
I don't know you either. You said you wanted to know whats new on the forums, so I mentioned new forum games. I welcome any new people that post here, I thought it was kind. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. Just check the forum games section to see new games and possibly find users you met before.
Ha,if you think I'm new then I must tell you the tale of the greatest evil known to this land,a person who personally pissed off the whole forum just by saying a some bullshit,
Combi first joined the forum in 2015,at that time he was a retard who couldn't spell any English word right,and from the start he angered the forum with his stupidity!Later in 2016 he lost his account,in what is still suspected to this day to be an assassination attempt(but I probably just changed email).
Later that day he rejoined the forum much to everybody's confusion,seeing that none knew he lost his former account.
For a time period he would participate in forum games and the dreaded "chitchat" forum,until starting the now almost lost "combi's blog" thread,in which he clashed with such people as "20character""grockstar" and even the moderators due to being a imbecile,and posting just generally enraging things.
in 2017,his blog was locked at his request,and later that year he left,having the moderators delete all his posts on the forum.
Ey! Long time no see Combi!

Welcome back!
If I'm making a comment with this type of text I'm talking as a moderator.
Anonymous wrote:And those who were seen dancing
where thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music.