Rant and Rave

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
naturegirl1999

Re: Rant and Rave

Post by naturegirl1999 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:16 pm
I have one question. Why :?: Why when I speak to people, they look at me like I am telling them this story. http://www.neilgaiman.com/p/Cool_Stuff/ ... /I_Cthulhu
That is a cool story
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Prudentia wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:41 am
Unrelated, but you mention your parents and your demographic here, implying you are quite young, which totally threw me off. Due to the following quote, I actually thought you were retired. My bad, lol.
Prudentia wrote:
Okay, I will say this, please utilize an understandable word. If it is a word that you would not say to a 90 year old college graduate armed with a bicycle chain, do not use it with me. Like chibi, I almost made them round feathered balls that rolled. Luckily for you, my sister was present to decipher the word, that will not be so from this point forward.
I Sculpt Tabletop Miniatures!

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 pm

BakedToast wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 pm
Prudentia wrote:
Unrelated, but you mention your parents and your demographic here, implying you are quite young, which totally threw me off. Due to the following quote, I actually thought you were retired. My bad, lol.
Prudentia wrote:
Okay, I will say this, please utilize an understandable word. If it is a word that you would not say to a 90 year old college graduate armed with a bicycle chain, do not use it with me. Like chibi, I almost made them round feathered balls that rolled. Luckily for you, my sister was present to decipher the word, that will not be so from this point forward.
Yeah I'm one of many who are just completely generationally mispalced. My mom has a better understanding of computers and pop culture than I do. Hell, most of the music I like was made before I was born. When my last flip phone broke, the only reason I upgraded to a smartphone was (I shit you not) PokemonGo.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:11 pm

So my morning got off to a shitty start. Out of diabetes cats' prescription food. So someone has to go get it. There is a fundamental lack of communication between me and the other driver, by that I mean he didn't listen to me and tried to get the food without the prescription, and took an hour and half to do forty minutes of errands. So I get yelled at when he gets home and I go out to get cat food. I'm speeding the entire time, 15-20 miles above speed limit and screaming the entire time because I am tired of people not listening to me when I tell them something.

I manage to not get pulled over, and get back home with food. I am at least calmer now so I'm not stomping around the house. I can finally sit down to write the next turn of hamster. I grab my binder and flip it open to remind myself of the npc's and what do I find? Someone had spilled coffee all over those on the cramped ride home. Only me and the other driver drink coffee, and I didn't have coffee near by binder. So he spilled coffee on my binder because he puts his coffee in horrbile places whilst trying to rummage through the back for Chicken'N a Bisket.

At this rate, I may bang my head against a wall long enough to smell the air outisde.

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Prudentia wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:11 pm
So my morning got off to a shitty start. Out of diabetes cats' prescription food. So someone has to go get it. There is a fundamental lack of communication between me and the other driver, by that I mean he didn't listen to me and tried to get the food without the prescription, and took an hour and half to do forty minutes of errands. So I get yelled at when he gets home and I go out to get cat food. I'm speeding the entire time, 15-20 miles above speed limit and screaming the entire time because I am tired of people not listening to me when I tell them something.

I manage to not get pulled over, and get back home with food. I am at least calmer now so I'm not stomping around the house. I can finally sit down to write the next turn of hamster. I grab my binder and flip it open to remind myself of the npc's and what do I find? Someone had spilled coffee all over those on the cramped ride home. Only me and the other driver drink coffee, and I didn't have coffee near by binder. So he spilled coffee on my binder because he puts his coffee in horrbile places whilst trying to rummage through the back for Chicken'N a Bisket.

At this rate, I may bang my head against a wall long enough to smell the air outisde.
Oh god. I can't even bear the thought of it happening to me.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:53 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:06 pm
Prudentia wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:11 pm

Oh god. I can't even bear the thought of it happening to me.
Yeah, I'm taking a few days to bang my head on the wall before finishing the turn. Won't have any of the sketches replicated, but I will be working on them for the future.

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Others tend seeing me as an undefined object.

What I mean is that I can't properly communicate or relate as similar to others in some way with other people (especially the ones on my age).

All jokes I know has context for them so they can't understand my cheap 69 jokes or a 'meme' (thay have no idea what a meme is, and worst meme means 'breast' in turkish.)(Well they have a memeing culture but they don't actually know what they are doing.).

Our interests are so radically different that we will have absolutely nothing to talk about in a conversation. Hell, even our wrong-and-rights are different.

They see me as a extremely wise and creepy person that knows everthing around himself and thus, alien. With so many different aspects of our minds are different, we can't even get along. They can't understand me, and I can't understand them too.

Unlike in the cartoons or movies, wisdom does not make you humble or accepting. It makes you intolerant and easily irritated, and by extension ANGERY ALL THE TIME.

They make the same mistakes, all the time. They blindly follow each other to anything and usually harmful things, all the time. They are impulsive and rarely think about anything, all the time. They (as a collective) are so dumb that they see whats coming but don't stop on their tracks because 'everybody is doing it and I should too.'

And when I just stay still I get dirty looks. Like I cared.

I stopped caring about them a long time ago. They can swear to each others seven bloodlines or collectively commit suicide (oh wait they do it already).

No, you lowly thing, I don't give a flying heck about your puny thoughts about life or your cringy hobbies. No, I don't want to hear what stupid nonsense that you think makes sense. No, I don't want to hear anything about how different ideas can live in peace and I must be behave civilised. Civilised :?: CIVILISED :!: :?: What you and your equally insignificant 'friends' doing is civilised :?: Following a indoctrination and accepting it as the truth :?: Collectively behaving as a fricking animals that just follow their Neolitic tribal instinct(which is what they call feeling of nationality BTW) and relentlessly trying to discriminate refugees just because they are Arab and 'arabz are teh devil' :?: Is this civilised :?:

''Bu-''

I don't care what you have to say, street punk. Keep your infinisimal ideas to yourself.

By the way...

Atatürk is gay

Explosions and batpoop crazy yelling

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 pm

I C A N T L O G I N S P O R E D A M N Y O U E A

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:07 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 pm
I C A N T L O G I N S P O R E D A M N Y O U E A
Edit: I finally managed connect to the Spore servers after redirecting files responsible for connection to Origin.

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:36 pm

I absolutely hate it when people compare SALRE to Spore. No, SALRE isn't a ripoff of Spore because both of them have a creature editor and their baseline is evolution. Some people are dumb as bricks :!: