Rant and Rave

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
naturegirl1999

Re: Rant and Rave

Post by naturegirl1999 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:16 pm
I have one question. Why :?: Why when I speak to people, they look at me like I am telling them this story. http://www.neilgaiman.com/p/Cool_Stuff/ ... /I_Cthulhu
That is a cool story
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Re: Rant and Rave

Post by BakedToast » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Prudentia wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:41 am
Unrelated, but you mention your parents and your demographic here, implying you are quite young, which totally threw me off. Due to the following quote, I actually thought you were retired. My bad, lol.
Prudentia wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:41 am
Okay, I will say this, please utilize an understandable word. If it is a word that you would not say to a 90 year old college graduate armed with a bicycle chain, do not use it with me. Like chibi, I almost made them round feathered balls that rolled. Luckily for you, my sister was present to decipher the word, that will not be so from this point forward.
And there I stood, aghast, as the goat charged up the back steps and into the open door of the house. I could hear the crashing of plates and the overturning of furniture from the dining room as the goat continued it's vandalism.