Just a headcannon of mine.

Anything and everything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums. Go nuts!
magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Just a headcannon of mine.

Post by magmacube_tr » Sat May 11, 2019 10:20 pm

I always thought that when a creature dies Species, their spirit are sent to a waiting room-like limbo/araf/purgatory of some sort with 10000 other spirits. There is a pad that spirits can step on and reincarnate to a compelety random location and parent when they want and come back when they die. They can be reborn much as they like and retain the memories they have collected throught all of lifes they have experienced. The creature cap limits the amount of spirits that can live at the same time. The waiting room is inter-save, which means the game uses the same spirits on all the saves. If the cap is reached, pad randomly chooses which creature will join the game.

But why they don't take lessons from all those memories you say :?: Because they know its just a game. They know that no matter what they do, it won't change anything. So they are just playing along with the limitations of their world. They know that its all just a show and they are the actors. They live in a world where you have unlimited chances, and because of that, there is no reason to not try to cross a scorching desert or targeting the farthest plant on their sight even though there is better ones much closer to them. They do all of their stupid antics because...

it just doesn't matter.
Your everyday cube of molten rock.

naturegirl1999

Re: Just a headcannon of mine.

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:24 pm

This is an interesting read. It is interesting to think about
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

White parrot

Re: Just a headcannon of mine.

Post by White parrot » Thu May 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Dat feel when P. specium is closer to Nirvana than you are.
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.