Well what a nice place

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
naturegirl1999

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by naturegirl1999 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:31 am

20 characters! wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 am
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:22 am
Check the forum games thread, and there is a role-playing game that got reborn and now has a third player, you can be a 4th player to that one, there are like 3 new evo games, one has magic and one takes place on planets and moons of our solar system. There is also a story run game, and a game where you attempt to help humans but things go wrong, also the word association game reached over 700 sords

all of that except for the last bit [word association is pointlessly dull ]sounds great.
I'm liking Story Run, it will get confusing unless you read the beginning to end then continue, there are demon chickens, sentient and salient wildabeasts and turkeys who made a deal with the devil to kill all ;humans before they die, blind cave turkeys survived because of the demon chicken, Satan bought prosecutors for reasons a bit tough to explain...go to Story Run and read it because I don't know if I can explain everything. Also cheese mice are at war with one of the gods...
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

White parrot

Post by White parrot » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 am

Welcome back! :D
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:35 am

White parrot wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 am
Welcome back! :D
I truly appreciate it although, I am having a little difficulty re-acclimatizing I think to being here at all.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage