Well what a nice place

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

Hello everyone here, I would have named myself Geneticly-Engineered-Man but that was too long via a couple of characters :roll: .so my name would have ascribed to my treatment of of the creatures in this game but...unfortunately my world keeps getting random ice ages :x which require rovers to sustain my creatures soo..., yeah I am rambling now.... :mrgreen:

also this:http://www.sivatherium.narod.ru/library ... /15_en.htm
Last edited by 20 characters! on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:51 am

Oh,a WARNING: some have reported entering the uncanny valley when following the link that I have provided.. :(...I have no idea why.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by AngerDomeAble » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:13 am

Jesus Christ how terrifying
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:Jesus Christ how terrifying
Oh, ....well I did warn you, I even highlighted it... ;) . Also could some one tell how to share a creature file ?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

AnarchCassius
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:02 am

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by AnarchCassius » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:30 am

Reminds me of Ringworld. Glad my Uncanny Valley is broken :)

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:13 am

Ah memory lane , how kind have you been to my image?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by magmacube_tr » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:11 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am
Hello everyone here, I would have named myself Geneticly-Engineered-Man but that was too long via a couple of characters :roll: .so my name would have ascribed to my treatment of of the creatures in this game but...unfortunately my world keeps getting random ice ages :x which require rovers to sustain my creatures soo..., yeah I am rambling now.... :mrgreen:

also this:http://www.sivatherium.narod.ru/library ... /15_en.htm
And with that... The legendary oldfriend 20 characters!... was born...
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.
Image

Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:14 am

magmacube_tr wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:11 pm
20 characters! wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am
Hello everyone here, I would have named myself Geneticly-Engineered-Man but that was too long via a couple of characters :roll: .so my name would have ascribed to my treatment of of the creatures in this game but...unfortunately my world keeps getting random ice ages :x which require rovers to sustain my creatures soo..., yeah I am rambling now.... :mrgreen:

also this:http://www.sivatherium.narod.ru/library ... /15_en.htm
And with that... The legendary oldfriend 20 characters!... was born...
Yep I have been here for ages, I have some significant catching up to do though...
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by naturegirl1999 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:22 am

Check the forum games thread, and there is a role-playing game that got reborn and now has a third player, you can be a 4th player to that one, there are like 3 new evo games, one has magic and one takes place on planets and moons of our solar system. There is also a story run game, and a game where you attempt to help humans but things go wrong, also the word association game reached over 700 sords
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Well what a nice place

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:22 am
Check the forum games thread, and there is a role-playing game that got reborn and now has a third player, you can be a 4th player to that one, there are like 3 new evo games, one has magic and one takes place on planets and moons of our solar system. There is also a story run game, and a game where you attempt to help humans but things go wrong, also the word association game reached over 700 sords

all of that except for the last bit [word association is pointlessly dull ]sounds great.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests