New species enters limelight

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
Onchorodon

New species enters limelight

Post by Onchorodon » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Heyo, I'm Onchorodon. Been lurking quietly in the shadows for a week now, and decided to finally step into the light. Hopefully it will turn that I am not a vampire.

Or rabid.

Out of curiosity, is the debate thread only for creationism vs evolution, etc. etc?
Cuz a debate over de-extinction and the roles that captive breeding, and zoos, or aquariums should have would be fun debates!

Guineapig004

Re: New species enters limelight

Post by Guineapig004 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi, a pleasure to meet you! Unfortunately, I have no idea if the debate thread can be used for that purpose. Hope to see you around.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

White parrot

Re: New species enters limelight

Post by White parrot » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:37 pm

Or a rabid vampire (wait, is that why they refuse to cross running water??).

Hello!

TBH, I think the debate board is kind of outdated. I'm somewhat against making thread unrelated to creationism vs evolution in the sub-board specifically calling for this very topic (this hurts my sense of order :P ) so I'd be in favour of expanding or remaking this board, which is too specific IMO. I'll see what I can do!

EDIT: as it happens, only Quasar can remake forum architecture. He does intend to update it at some point, but doesn't know when to spare the time since he wants to make pretty expensive changes. In the meanwhile, I'd suggest you make this kind of topics in Science! or Chit chat, if you haven't already done so.
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.