Boing boing

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
User avatar
Slimecube_tr
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Boing boing

Post by Slimecube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Hello. Has somebody see my big bro ?
Last edited by Slimecube_tr on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They lost brother of Magmacube, coming from a distant dimension :!:

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 952
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Boing boing

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm
Hello. Has somebody see my big bro :?:
Egehan senin burada ne işin var :?:
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.
Image

Image

User avatar
Slimecube_tr
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: Boing boing

Post by Slimecube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm
Hello. Has somebody see my big bro :?:
Egehan senin burada ne işin var :?:
Burdayım. Seni dövmek bulmak için geldim !
They lost brother of Magmacube, coming from a distant dimension :!:

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 952
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Boing boing

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm
Hello. Has somebody see my big bro :?:
Egehan senin burada ne işin var :?:
Burdayım. Seni dövmek bulmak için geldim !
GİT BURADAN HAYIIIR :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.
Image

Image

User avatar
Slimecube_tr
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: Boing boing

Post by Slimecube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm


Egehan senin burada ne işin var :?:
Burdayım. Seni dövmek bulmak için geldim !
GİT BURADAN HAYIIIR :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Gitmeyeceğim bana ne gitmeyeceğim sonsuza kadar sana buğuz edeceğim
They lost brother of Magmacube, coming from a distant dimension :!:

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 952
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Boing boing

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm


Burdayım. Seni dövmek bulmak için geldim !
GİT BURADAN HAYIIIR :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Gitmeyeceğim bana ne gitmeyeceğim sonsuza kadar sana buğuz edeceğim
Neden ingilizce konuşmuyorsun, hiçkimse anlamayacak :!:
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.
Image

Image

User avatar
Slimecube_tr
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Re: Boing boing

Post by Slimecube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 pm


GİT BURADAN HAYIIIR :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Gitmeyeceğim bana ne gitmeyeceğim sonsuza kadar sana buğuz edeceğim
Neden ingilizce konuşmuyorsun, hiçkimse anlamayacak :!:
Sence İngilizce bilmediğimden olabilirmi
They lost brother of Magmacube, coming from a distant dimension :!:

User avatar
magmacube_tr
Posts: 952
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Boing boing

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 pm
Slimecube_tr wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Gitmeyeceğim bana ne gitmeyeceğim sonsuza kadar sana buğuz edeceğim
Neden ingilizce konuşmuyorsun, hiçkimse anlamayacak :!:
Sence İngilizce bilmediğimden olabilirmi
O zaman neden buradasın :?: Yani burada ingilizce konuşuluyor.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.
Image

Image

User avatar
Guineapig004
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: In a galaxy far away...

Re: Boing boing

Post by Guineapig004 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:01 pm

HELP, WE HAVE A SLIME INVASION!!!11!111!!1.



(Welcome, no one is normal here. Or is it all my imagination?)
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

User avatar
Guineapig004
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: In a galaxy far away...

Re: Boing boing

Post by Guineapig004 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:02 pm

So, on a side note, I was thinking of making a post in the introduction that warns of our insanity. How does that sound?
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests