Newborn here!

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
Zanzalur

Newborn here!

Post by Zanzalur » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello! I am a speculative evolution fanatic and im really looking forward to the development of this simulator!

Now that i finally have an account, i also want to ask if there is any way to download the game right now? I just thought about getting into using it again a while back.

Anyways, it looks like the game is coming to steam, so i will definitly buy it when i can! (im just a little impatient right now....)

Guineapig004

Re: Newborn here!

Post by Guineapig004 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi! Welcome to our brainwashed friendly community! Unfortunately, Qu (the developer) has taken the game off their website while he is transferring to steam. Hope you help us take over the world create interesting conversations about the game!

"In the interests of full transparency: in the months leading up to the game’s launch, I’ll be taking Species 0.10.0 off the site so that everything can go through Steam. The steam release will mark the boundary between the Free Alpha and Paid Beta versions of Species ALRE, and the end of the free alpha versions. Everyone who pre-ordered the game will have steam keys sent to the email address they provided via paypal." ~Quasar

I highly suggest you read the development blog, it's full of plans to take over the world interesting information.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

naturegirl1999

Re: Newborn here!

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:46 pm

The forum games section is where you create a speculative evolution game. Everything not on the first page is dead forum games.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki