Hey! new guy here

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
20 characters!

Re: Hey! new guy here

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:07 am

docsy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:47 pm
alrighty
But now that your here, since he really seem to be in love with the game more than the people around the strange little town, I might recommend something to you, I'm sure that I'll be hated for this bythe few remaining members of this community, but it still feels like the right thing to do .

Recommend that you make some threads of posts about this game on other more popular forums, you might actually be able to generate a decent bit more interest in it in such places than by dealing with people who are so over exposed to it that they ended up eventually abandoning their save file.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

docsy

Post by docsy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by docsy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:26 pm

docsy wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm
honestly, imma just give up on the game i think. while it's fun in theory, it doesn't have enough functionality as of yet to not make creatures converge into one creature, evolve carnivores, or really do anything but demonstrate speciation fairly well. Quasar seems to add many cool features instead of fixing the core problem of the game; that species don't diversify much without your influence, they converge into a specific variety that beats out everything else

I've already mentioned species to some friends and messaged a guy asking if he'll stream it again, so there's not much more i can do. I'll make a reddit post about it and the forums, but otherwise I think I'll just go back to seeing if the game is workable. Thanks for replying though man, you're a cool dude.
That said, I would highly appreciate it if you stayed, we have a nice little informal community of accepting people here , who ( for the most part ) cherish each other .
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

docsy

Post by docsy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:45 pm

New version seems pretty cool.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Grockstar wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 am
Prudentia wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:37 am
Welcome to our little community, please ignore the general quirkiness of our user base, and do stick around. Our retention is so low.
Maybe because a certain thread made by a Romanian scares them off?

Seriously though, welcome to the forums, have fun burning like the rest of us
I actually miss combi for some reason and still have trouble believing tat quasar as benevolent an overlord as e is let him unperson himself. ANyway HELLO PERSON WHO WAS ONCE NEW!
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:19 pm

there is Species 0.10.0
If the game lags, try setting creature cap lower and also set starting creatures lower so the game doesnt think you are constantly capped
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki