I'm kind of back

Welcome to the population! New organisms can introduce themselves here.
Fireking883

I'm kind of back

Post by Fireking883 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:29 am

Hey everyone, I'm sure no one remembers me whatsoever (I was only active for a little while, oh well), but I plan on at least making an attempt to be active. I've been lurking for years and was sort of active during a brief time period, but I forgot my password and didn't feel like resetting it for, well, like a year and a half.

Anyways, It's been rather sad to watch this forum slowly die over the years so I figured I might as well log back in. I know one person doesn't really help much, but it can't hurt. I don't know how active I'll be per se, but I might participate in a few games here and there if I get a chance.

On a side note, I'm not sure how much you guys actually play the game, but is anyone else having a weird bug where any world you actually use the terrain editor on just slowly converts the entire map into warm ocean? I was super excited to try the terrain editor out, but It's not really work as-is, at least for me. See you guys around!
Neovenator wrote:The end of this game will probably be Fireking accidentally poisoning spacetime and killing us all.

Alexcat989

Re: I'm kind of back

Post by Alexcat989 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:51 am

Hey! I'm a member that joined a little while after you did. Many of the members I knew have joined the Discord server that should be linked in my Signature (around the Summer of 2017). There we have a chennel to keep bug reports a little more directly, and Qu announces updates there almost exactly as they're released.

I wouldn't call these forums dead but just slowed down as much of the chatter is now elsewhere.

I mostly play the Sim around updates to play test, and I have noticed a similar bug that Terrain Editing doesn't update biome typings well, Staying towards the seed's biome typings. I had gotten into the habit of testing Marshes, and very quickly edited maps stray from marshes. This issue I'm talking about was already reported to Qu, and he said he was going to look into it. I'll send your Bug Report into the Discord Channel and see for any responses.
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

DehEvil
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Post by DehEvil » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Oh hey, I remember you!
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:50 am

Oh hey, the perfect post to piggyback!

I am also back! 😎👉👉
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!