Re: King of the spiders part one.

Post by Grockstar » Sun May 13, 2018 4:49 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:43 am
Grockstar124 wrote:
Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:03 pm
Amazing.
Interested in starting this again?
Cassandra has indicated to me she wants to revamp the project at some point in the future yeah
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 am

cool
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:36 am

Listen I am very sorry for leavin you wit a placeholder response ere, I ave propper one in te works but I feel like I soould only submitt it after proofreadin it and makin it as claer and concise as possible. I know it is okay to sometimes look stupid, tat I am human , Imperfect, un-standardized ect . With that said I want to get this right and promise to ave sometin in by tommorow as I know I cannot et to to a level satisfying my wisees in te next alf an our, noneteless please believe me when I say I will get this to you with as muc speed as I can reasonably muster.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:28 am

Greetings friends and acquaintances! It has been a very long time and all I want to say Is this, I started this amazing project but by no means made all of it. That was all of you guys who helped turn a conceptual skeleton into a vibrant world. I want(but do not demand) to be consulted about new instalations.(so any ''new'' writer does not forget stuff that makes the universe tick like that magic is wet and organic, in that it comes from livng things and not the environment.) so that the spirit of this is not entirely lost and I want those especially the map makers and those wo submitted entries to my contests for this to be acknowleed in te future, and allowed to make minor revisons to keep this universe from becoming entireley nebulous, to keep their concepts from being dilluted.

Or to put more bluntly, as long as I get credit for making the foundation for the world, the mapmakers et credit for the mainland geography(I believe AOE/laughy Cassy) and the people that submitted stuff for the old organism concept get credit...then go hog-wild.

Sorry for the delay. I woke up late today and still feel kind of like a mudskipper forced to tapdance: that is exhausted, pained and slightly confused.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Can you start the game? I'd like to join.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:28 pm
Can you start the game? I'd like to join.
sassie cassie is starting a similar reboot universe which I miiigght join in for fun, but this original project seems as dead as a doorknob/dodo/Gilgamesh and Hammurabi. Okay, that was a slight exaggeration, but please look at ''emperor of the arachnids''' at least?
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Thank you. I will check it out
Korobeiniki