Species ALRE skyscraper RPG

For playing roles.
naturegirl1999

Re: Species ALRE skyscraper RPG

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:49 am

Put down Zocclese and run towards it, hopefully making it Dodge out of my way. If it doesn’t, jump towards one of its eyes
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm

Zocclese is enraged at being carried like a piece of luggage! He charges in full flight at the googly eyed beast, attempting to stab it in the eye with his trident!
I Sculpt Tabletop Miniatures!

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Ebony: Run at the creature.
Dice:9

Zocclese: Charge while flying and stab his eye.
Dice:16

Ebony runs towards the creature, but the noise she makes awakens him. Shee retreates back when she notices that his eyes are opening.

Zocclese, enraged, rises in the air and flies towards the cube creature while pointing his trident foward to stab him. He lands his trident into his left eye. The creature, half-awake couldn't respond before getting stabbed in the eye. He screams and burning, boiling asphalt starts to pour down from his mouth and smoke starts rising from his head. He shakes Zocclese off, and the trident gets stuck in his eye.The fire makes his appearance clear.

A floating cubical thing made out of asphalt. He has two googly eyes that are looking right towards you, one of them is now stabbed thanks to Zocclese. He has two, three fingered hands which are also made out of cubes. He doesn't have a nose, but a blowhole on top of him which is now emitting smoke. It looks at you raging and demented.

He is slowly approaching you. It doesn't take to be a genius to see that it is angry.

What do you do :?:
Attachments
Asphalt cube.png
AWW LAWD HE COMIN
Asphalt cube.png (11.61 KiB) Viewed 750 times
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:06 am

Zocclese tried to take advantage of his own small size, hoping the asphalt creature only saw the non-sapient Ebony. Getting in it’s blind spot, he attempts to twist his trident out of the creature’s eye so that he can stab its other eye.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:49 am

Run at the creature again, punch and bite one of its hands
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Zocclese: Get to his blind spot and try to stab the his other eye.
Dice:12

Ebony: Punch and bite.
Dice:8

Zocclese swiftly flies at the back of the cube and then manages to pull out his trident. But the cube notices him and swings a ball of liquid asphalt at him. Zocclese dodges the attack and lands next to Ebony.

Ebony rushes at the him and punches his eye. Then she tries to bite one of his hands, but this does absolutely nothing because of the composition of the hand. Ebony rushes away while he quickly recovers from the punch.

He is even angrier than before. He summons a barrage of those asphalt balls and gets ready to hurl them at you.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Dodge them
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:21 pm

Zocclese realizes this was a mistake to fight this giant cement-mixer of a beast. He flees in terror!

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Ebony: Dodging them
Dice: 19

Zocclese: Flee
Dice: 13

Asphaltcube swings his summoned projectiles at the two. Ebony moves quickly and dodges all of them, while Zocclese flies upwards in a panic.

With none of his asphalt balls hitting their targets, Asphalt gets even more furious, but is now at daze as both you are now outside of his wiew and rooms darkness hides you. He is too mentally unstable to use his ticking to echolocate or actually reason, so he starts to float to random corners of the room to find you.

You are now hidden.

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Ebony: Dodging them
Dice: 19

Zocclese: Flee
Dice: 13

Asphaltcube swings his summoned projectiles at the two. Ebony moves quickly and dodges all of them, while Zocclese flies upwards in a panic.

With none of his asphalt balls hitting their targets, Asphalt gets even more furious, but is now at daze as both you are now outside of his wiew and rooms darkness hides you. He is too mentally unstable to use his ticking to echolocate or actually reason, so he starts to float to random corners of the room to find you.

You are now hidden.