Emperor of the Arachnids

For playing roles.
20 characters!

Re: Emperor of the Arachnids

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:57 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:42 am
This is fin. Its good to take some time off for a bit. Plus BakedToast has 2 other forum games that are complicated to run. This would give more time to work on said games and to think about various actions in various games
OOC; but I was about to post more, are you saying you do not wish to continue/
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:00 am

I am not saying that, I am just saying that when someone is on hiatus it doesn’t mean the game is over. We can continue. I was just saying that the game isn’t dead. I just worded poorly
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:18 am

I sigh in satisfaction and continue my tale '' anyway a few years later great political turmoil in combination with crop failures and widespread revolts amongst the human serfs led my masters to flee the country which soon collapsed they lived for a few years in a small neighboring republic that had some sympathy with their faction, but they were already old spiders and did not live much longer, before the past the encouraged me to seek an independent life and so I became a wanderer until I met with other wheelists who taught and supported me further who like you cared little about my appearance.''

I Look around again and ask more directly this time 'Sayh you wouldnt happen to have any food here would you/''

I then continue breifly '''And that is most of my story recently I have been looking for a more settled region hereabouts in so that I can enlighten the poor creatures that have so far lived in the dark...''
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:20 am

“I might have something, have you ever had cactus fruit? There might be some towns to the east. We can head that way once we eat,” Amara goes to her storage and finds some cactus fruit, then goes back and gives them to Olather.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 am

Once again, dead.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."