Emperor of the Arachnids

For playing roles.
20 characters!

Re: Emperor of the Arachnids

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:11 am

I call out ''I am olather, and I have traveled far to get here, yet I am a ways off from any territory familiar to me, where might I be?''

I walk forward to approach the beings cautiously, for although my possessions are limited and my heart relativley open trust is a commodity not yet bought by these strangers.
''You wouldn't know of any good rest spots for weary travelers around here?
OOC: Olather typically carries bread, date wine and salted fish with him as provisions, he also carries a symbol of his sec with him, a pendant holding a small carved wheel but who's spoke are eight in number, four being human limbs and four being arachnid ones.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:33 am

Amara looks toward Olathaar and begins to walk towards him. "We are near Spideel Rike, if my map is correct. You could rest in my place. Its mostly a burrow dug underground. Do you know how to dig, if not, I could create a new room for you in a short time." She heads into a nearby hole that has 3 tunnels, the left one being her bedroom, the middle being the kitchen, and the right being a guest room. She comes back out and tells Olathar "Oh, I already have a guest room, you can sleep there. Not many people come here."

Nora stops checking the caravans, as nothing has been stolen, and begins the process of creating silk decoys of various bags to hopefully confuse future raiders, or ge used as actual bags if needed.

OOC:can someone provide a map of this RP? I don't know if its the same map as before
This map is the one I'm using
Tiberius wrote:
Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 am

I fixed the line and the peninsula but now the capitals are being buggy
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:25 am

I approach more closely and I chuckle ''I need not know what country I am in kind one, Institutes of knowledge are in every land you know, but if you know where the nearest city is that would be of great help'' I stop as I reach within about 30 feet from them ''Are you alone out here?''' I inquire cautiously. I scratch at an irritant on my smooth red cheek an take a nibble of my bread before returning it to the sack on my back beneath my cloak.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:30 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:33 am
Amara looks toward Olathaar and begins to walk towards him. "We are near Spideel Rike, if my map is correct. You could rest in my place. Its mostly a burrow dug underground. Do you know how to dig, if not, I could create a new room for you in a short time." She heads into a nearby hole that has 3 tunnels, the left one being her bedroom, the middle being the kitchen, and the right being a guest room. She comes back out and tells Olathar "Oh, I already have a guest room, you can sleep there. Not many people come here."

Nora stops checking the caravans, as nothing has been stolen, and begins the process of creating silk decoys of various bags to hopefully confuse future raiders, or ge used as actual bags if needed.

OOC:can someone provide a map of this RP? I don't know if its the same map as before
This map is the one I'm using
Tiberius wrote:
Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 am

I fixed the line and the peninsula but now the capitals are being buggy
OOC: We are completely building an entire new world. We can make a map after enough of it has been built to justify making a new one, but for now it isnt really necessary.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 am

Okay, Amara could easily have an incorrect map, maybe it was found in a bottle or something from a different continent...
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Arphaxad silently gets up from his seat, following Caelia as she leaves the tent with Lieutenant Myrgaea.
“So, what, revolutionaries? A political coup? What good will one caravan guard leader and a squadron of imposters really hope to accomplish?”
Turning to Myrgaea as they walk toward the caravans, Arphaxad asks, “And what’s your real name? How did you end up in this hoop-lah?”

Raid sees Arphaxad and Caelia along with a third Lieutenant approaching the caravan. He approaches, brandishing his halberd.
“What happened in there?” He demands aggressively, glaring at Caelia.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:11 pm

*Caelia raises here eyebrow inquisitively at Raid, placing her hand on her hip, and sighing annoyedly*

What exactly do you mean, Raid? What could you possibly think could have happened that would lead you to needing to use a weapon when no one has been harmed or is even brandishing a weapon? Except you, of course...
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Nora sees this and also asks "Raid, what are you doing? You are currently the only one who took out a weapon." Nora then asks Caelia "What do you think about me making empty silk bags as decoys and or extra storag"e?"

"Olathar, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Amara asks, noticing Olathar hasn't moved much since she started talking to him. She starts to move his stuff to his room.
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Raid sheathes his halberd after Arphaxad raises his hand and nods at him. He looks distrustfully at the others, and mutters something unintelligible to himself about “mages”.

Arphaxad clears his throat and says calmly, “So, Caelia, what did you want to show us?” He glances at Myrgaea in slight annoyance, as she hadn’t answered his questions.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:25 pm

OOC: That's my mistake. I wrote my response just after I woke up and I wasnt thinking straight yet. Sowwie >~<

CAELIA:
*Caelia continues walking to the caravan without a word, heading to the second wagon, where she opens the back flap and waits for the rest of the party to walk up.*

Come here, and I'll show you.

MYRGAEA:
We can talk about that later. For now, we need to focus on having you properly introduced to the caravansery.