OOC- Lords of Creation- The Third Universe

For playing roles.
Leo

Re: OOC- Lords of Creation- The Third Universe

Post by Leo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Sorry, i meant leviathans. It's their fabled life 0 AP action.

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Leo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:52 pm
Sorry, i meant leviathans. It's their fabled life 0 AP action.
I would say it’s probably already now, and then one 0 AP action every week from then.
Although there are multiple leviathans, since they have been created in one action, they’d only get one 0AP action collectively.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 am

BakedToast wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:53 pm
BakedToast wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Create Sapient Life -2 The Golden are a humanoid people in Faard's image. They have four eyes on their face, and eight golden-colored stones in their chest. These stones can each be buried in the ground, and in eight months the stone will become a young Golden, who will be fully mature in eight days, also having eight stones with which to propagate new Golden.
Sassy Cassie wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:32 am
Her anger abated, she watched him for some time, attempting on purpose to emulate the female Golden in the castle... She, however, radiated a strength and liveliness that made all male Golden putty in her hands...

She would find herself swelling in the stomach in months...

Once all this was done, and her child of adolescence...
The Golden, as mentioned when I created them, are asexual and do not have genders. They take one of their eight stones, and plant it in the ground, and over the course of several months, it grows into a young golden who becomes fully adult in the course of several days. I'm not trying to stifle anything, but your description of Golden and how you interact with them is simply not possible. Due to their reproductive method being strictly asexual and each Golden only having the propensity to create a maximum of eight more Golden, The Family unit is not something that generally exists, and Golden do not have parental ties either. Golden don't have romantic desires or preferences, since they don't have the biology for such acts.
OK. Ill fix it at some point, but Im really tired from work RN and dont feel like reworking writing.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Thanks.
I mean, it’s your imitation golden (your avatar of a pale Golden), can look like a human female if you want, and can even become pregnant, because it’s your avatar, but the method of attraction and procreation from other Golden must be changed.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:14 am

Pulling out of this game. I don't really feel a connection with this forum anymore, and most of the people here I hang out with are on Discord now, so... yeah.

Sorry.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Sassy Cassie wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 am
OK. Ill fix it at some point, but Im really tired from work RN and dont feel like reworking writing.
Please let me know when you'll fix it. Because my next turn is a partially a response to your actions previously, I can't properly react without the thought that your actions might drastically change. Unless you can agree that you will only change the method of your actions, with your actions remaining the same (since a lot of it is RP).

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 am

I think I fixed the issue. Sprry for the delayed response... Ice just not felt in the mood to do anything it recently. :#
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Sassy Cassie wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 am
I think I fixed the issue...
There aren't any genders among Golden. You cant take the form of a female creature that looks like a Golden, but there's no such thing as a Female Golden. You also say that Male Golden are putty in your hands, when Male Golden do not exist.

The Stones are not arranged in a circle to birth new Golden. As mentioned in their species description, a single one of their eight stones is taken out of their chest, and buried in the ground, by itself, which grows into a new Golden in 8 months.
But that part's okay, because you're using all eight stones in a star shape to create a hero. Totally fine.

Ultimately, these are lore issues. It looks like you're not going to change your actions, just how they happened. So I'll be able to do my turn. Thank you!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Given I want to start writing again..I do not want to get caught in this, BUT I still care.

So could or would anyone be willing to a give a summary? You don't have too, but it would help. Otherwise, I might have to add to another portion of my summer(to be honest it will probably be at least 20 percent) spent merely playing catchup.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:27 pm

I don't play this, but according to what I read, Each player is a God/Goddess who create worlds and life using AP points. Using 7 AP Points for a certain thing, e.g. Earth(Volcanoes) will gain that as a new Domain(Portfolio) You start with one Domain(Portfolio) e.g. Water(Ocean) and the more Domain(Portfolio) sets you have the more you go up in rank. The first rank is Demigod which gives 4 AP every real time week. The second rank achieved with 3 Domain(Portfolio) sets will allow you to get 5 AP a week. and increases your max AP amount. I dont remember the max AP amounts unfortunately. Fortunately that can be found on the first page of this thread under one of the spoilers. If i remember correctly, there are 4? ranks. I dont play this game but i do watch for and read posts. There is also another RP game here called King of Spiders that I think is looking for members.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki