Metahuman RP Proof of Concept Thread

For playing roles.
Sassy Cassie

Re: Metahuman RP Proof of Concept Thread

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:20 am

So, basically, human-wrought Steelheart post-nuke?
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:40 am

Federación de Anarquistas de Andalucía

The Federation of Andalusian Anarchists, widely know as the only place where meta-humans and normal people live in true equality and peace. The "federation," is a coalition of anarchists that have begun rebuilding in the burnt husks of Barcelona, Amercia, and Valencia. Culture is actually predominantly Tunisian and Kurdish, as the Middle East became uninhabitable, forcing them out to places they hoped would be more climatically prosperous, such as Aouthern Spain... Although, there is a sizeable minority of English people from Gibraltar. Galicians make up the second largest majority, being 1% of the population.

Government Ideology:
Democracy-x--------Autocracy
Left--x-------Right
Free Market----x-----State Capitalism
Open Societyx--------Closed Society
Hawk Lobby---------xDove lobby
Interventionist---x------Isolationist
Athiest/Secularistx---------Fanatacist

Government Overview:
-3 democrarically adninistered cantons based around the 3 most intact cities in southern Spain.
-Each canton chooses 10% of its population by lot for half, and election for the other half, to act as the "Comitee of Commisioners."
-From the CoC, a militia director, resource director, and director of diplomacy are chosen by election.
-Each director can only serve 2 terms of 5 years.
-The Diplomacy and Resource directors hold contiguous power, which can be overuled by violations of the constitition, referendum, or any act that is considered illegal in their canton of origin.
-The constitution can be ammended by 75% vpte of the Council of Commisioners, then a majority vote of the people.
-The constitution holds "Inaliable Laws." Inaliable Laws can only be made by a unanimous vote of the CoC and a 75% referendum. Alresdy existing inaliables are: Populate Protectionary Act(allows militias to form), Act of Rights and Protection(Bill of rights, basiaclly, but also adds massive workers protection additives), Anti-Hierarchy Act of 2034(basically makes it illegal to reform the government in an intrinsically "hierachical," government. Also private and government property laws, in favour of personal and collective property laws.), and the Code of Pacifist Expansion(making offensive war illegal without popular referendum, and provides a process through which new cantons can be introduced to the Federation.).
I have 3-4 more to make, but I need to flesh them out first, using this format. I may be a WHILE.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 am

Ughhh, so many factions. Who has Central Europe?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:49 am

20 characters! wrote:Ughhh, so many factions. Who has Central Europe?
Im thinking of throwing some Commies in the mountains of Switzerland. Got a Hellenic Despotism, Scottiish Elective Monarchist, Egyptian Jihadists, and German republic(failing due to instability) planned out.

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:49 am

AOE22 wrote:
Im thinking of throwing some Commies in the mountains of Switzerland. Got a Hellenic Despotism, Scottiish Elective Monarchist, Egyptian Jihadists, and German republic(failing due to instability) planned out.
And I want to do something with Kalingrad

Try to balkanise germany a tad will you?

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:51 am

As long as Belgium and Pripyat get some special stuff I'll be fine.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 am

Tiberius wrote:
AOE22 wrote:
And I want to do something with Kalingrad

Try to balkanise germany a tad will you?
"Failing state," oftentimes brings forth a view of... Well... The Balkans.

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 am

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll work on a temporary map with the factions so we have a reference (and I can adjust when I invetiably do something wrong)

Keep them coming, and I'll work on more soon (like the laws of robotics you'll have to sorta follow if you play a trans-weapon)

Oh, one more thing.

Call the transformation weapons transformation weapons (or do what I do, and abbreviate it to trans-weapon). They are not meta-human (and you'll get funny looks if you call one that.) Thank you!
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:14 am

Grockstar wrote:Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll work on a temporary map with the factions so we have a reference (and I can adjust when I invetiably do something wrong)

Keep them coming, and I'll work on more soon (like the laws of robotics you'll have to sorta follow if you play a trans-weapon)

Oh, one more thing.

Call the transformation weapons transformation weapons (or do what I do, and abbreviate it to trans-weapon). They are not meta-human (and you'll get funny looks if you call one that.) Thank you!
It would feel rude to call someone a weapon probably where the term neo-human would come from.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:26 am

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll work on a temporary map with the factions so we have a reference (and I can adjust when I invetiably do something wrong)

Oh, one more thing.

It would feel rude to call someone a weapon probably where the term neo-human would come from.
It depends on the person/weapon, really. Some of them don't really care, a few would get offended and a few would embrace it (which a few groups (gays with queer, African-Americans with the n-word, etc.) actually do with negative labels).

But overall, the group is in general referred to as trans-weapons.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!