Lords Of Creation CotS Reboot IC

For playing roles.
Tiberius

Re: Lords Of Creation CotS Reboot IC

Post by Tiberius » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:37 am

Thokal

What have you done??!! What corrupted abominations have you spread? How many of them are there?... But why here? Yout must realise that the voidlings will tear them apart? Your prophetic claims are nonsense and your fusion of light and dark that has sullied that which is most beautiful with that which is least will be torn to pieces by my children. And if they are strong I might wake the purifiers. It is time to accelerate my plans and I thank you for this prompt.

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:46 pm

Asin

Asin hovered down and landed with a light tap in front of the Water God. When she noticed he was sleeping, she slapped him hard and quickly, with the mouth on the back of her palm slashing into the skin.

"Now that you decided to take a nap, hello viapuntin," she said with annoyance.

"What exactly do you want to dicuss? I will add your pet rogue has been a delightful pain in the arse for me to deal with... Not to worry though, she'll soon be... Taken care of. So, make it quick. I have business to attend to. Like greeting the new god before the rest of you idiots get your dirty little goody-twoshoe-claws into her."
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Dihydromondius Opened both of his eyes and gave a broad to see a smile to wards the maid of iron. " as you wish, I should get straight to the point. I am sorry, I apologize for mentioning the troubles that you caused me to my former freind buttertoast. I apologize because I did not realize that he would… Go overboard on the whole retribution I mean you only killed a few hundred people, creating a drought for thousands, that's kind of inappropriate. You would probably be far too much to ask for an alliance, even one of convenience between our forces, after all you probably wouldn't care too much of the world got destroyed would you? You are the one who slaughtered a great deal of your people just for running away. "

He yawned widely, as if these were the most casual topics in the world, and then he gave a much smaller smile. " if this is a rogue, that you speak of is the one who pitiful he calls herself canite tubalo, then I think you misunderstand certain priorities… As much as they hate to say it, she is disposable, now that I have her mother again. Forest last thing I had come to discuss was that earlier, some of my children, and those that serve under me found them afflicted by waterborne ailments, some claimed that these originated from your land, others claim then it was merely a sanitation issue, luckily they effects of this melody seem to of disappeared however this was not before a great many of my people were crippled or killed, if it did come from your land then I presume that you fixed it somehow, and I wish to inquire if there were some specific measure that you hunt undertaking for containing such contaminants so that fewer people might have to suffer in such a manner in the future, after all unnecessary suffering is not very beautiful.

He leans back while he's tall tensed, gripping the unusually coloured niece he had with him with two of his forearms, his other hand moved closer to his sword but did not take it. It was clear from the way that he held his jaw that he viewed these beings as threats to his Lord's existence, even if his Lord did not.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:48 pm

20 characters! wrote:Dihydromondius Opened both of his eyes and gave a broad to see a smile to wards the maid of iron. " as you wish, I should get straight to the point. I am sorry, I apologize for mentioning the troubles that you caused me to my former freind buttertoast. I apologize because I did not realize that he would… Go overboard on the whole retribution I mean you only killed a few hundred people, creating a drought for thousands, that's kind of inappropriate. You would probably be far too much to ask for an alliance, even one of convenience between our forces, after all you probably wouldn't care too much of the world got destroyed would you? You are the one who slaughtered a great deal of your people just for running away. "

He yawned widely, as if these were the most casual topics in the world, and then he gave a much smaller smile. " if this is a rogue, that you speak of is the one who pitiful he calls herself canite tubalo, then I think you misunderstand certain priorities… As much as they hate to say it, she is disposable, now that I have her mother again. Forest last thing I had come to discuss was that earlier, some of my children, and those that serve under me found them afflicted by waterborne ailments, some claimed that these originated from your land, others claim then it was merely a sanitation issue, luckily they effects of this melody seem to of disappeared however this was not before a great many of my people were crippled or killed, if it did come from your land then I presume that you fixed it somehow, and I wish to inquire if there were some specific measure that you hunt undertaking for containing such contaminants so that fewer people might have to suffer in such a manner in the future, after all unnecessary suffering is not very beautiful.

He leans back while he's tall tensed, gripping the unusually coloured niece he had with him with two of his forearms, his other hand moved closer to his sword but did not take it. It was clear from the way that he held his jaw that he viewed these beings as threats to his Lord's existence, even if his Lord did not.
"Correcta mundo. But you know what they say, the means of the many outweigh the means of the one or the few. Few thousand slaughtered by blind idiot gods (OOC: Nyarloids) in this particular case. And yes, I wouldn't give two shits if this entire plane spontaneously exploded, which it almost did, remember? You've all kinda let this place turn into a crapbasket. But don't worry. I have big plans coming that'll fix everything wrong with this place!"

She rubs her hands together greedily and smiles.

"So you're saying you wouldn't care if she vanished? Allow me to do nothing with this knowledge. Nothing at all. Nope."

Her eyes widen when he mentions Lancenkild.

"No, I don't know anything about it's origin," she lied. "But it has equally affected my children, driving them mad and turning them into schizophrenic, shivering wrecks. We call it Lancenkild. It appears to affect other species differently depending on their creator through field reports. It did originate from inside my territory, that much I know, but I didn't intentionally create it or sponsor it's creation if that's what your implying. It's likely some rogues tried to poison the daemon villages. We're searching for them now. Fortunately, it seems to have simply naturally dissipated. Everything works out eventually."
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Meanwhile, the other half of Dihydromondius was working on vengeful plot, soaring above his lands, watching the many magical barriers play cross each other, they are swirling shapes, distorted clouds and flickering lights delighted him, he felt his children might be safe for a while more. However, having met with his phone several times for new this danger was persistent and so drifted off the planet, and he slipped through space itself and beyond out words creating an entirely new plane of existence.

This new plane he suffused with light and matter, and within it formed vast chains of floating islands floating islands filled with beautiful shiny gem, a place barely hospitable to voidlings.

The smaller gem in encrusted islands circle vast spheres of compressed and almost polished rock, the rotation of these large objects through the light and vest streams of plasma making up the majority of this plane creates great currents of energy, just waiting to be tapped. He watched the wildlife naturally formed itself as it would on any plain, mostly flying creatures gliding across the current plasma and fighting each other for the resources upon the islands, seems like such a beautiful prison. Yes yeah

AP 6-4 =2AP "Weave Plane: Luminir"

With the infrastructure set up for his next plan, the rapidly the 2/2 of dihydrate mom this reunite .

......back wherever Asin is.

If Asin were to look up she would've noticed a large blue object falling from the sky, the Lord of spring water smiles briefly as the two halves of him reconnect with the loud splashing noise he staggers a little, now twice his previous height but quickly regained his composure and continue speaking as if nothing has changed.

" I can see that you are a goddess of contradictions as you always have been. On one hand you claim you do not care what happens to this place on the other you claim that you wish to make it… More suitable in someway implying that you do indeed care. "

He breeds in and scratches under one of his eyes "as for whoever cause these crippling diseases, unexpected not only for you to find them, but for you to bring them to a place where all can see , And drowned them, after having skin them alive of course, it's only appropriate, and all I do want you to make sure that this is actually the individual who did this less than thourough vwtting Will only play into the bad PR that you currently have in my lands, although referring to it as bad PR might be putting it somewhat lightly"

He then sprouted a tail so that he could lean back against it. " but my big primarymission here is to create peace between our peoples for too long have we fought over the past nonsense, and I am confident that we can put it behind us. I know you were not swayed by friendship or promises of alliances, or seemingly by even mutual threats that could destroy both of us, so I shall offer you something in return that you might actually care about. I would be willing to send you three matter mages as hostages, if you sent me three majors in return, neither of our people are terribly familiar with the others magic systems, we can change that and peace can be restored, if you are willing of course"

He scratches the side of his face, and glancing towards Asin mentions "if it helps you make your decision, I will inform you that both I and my forces have grown a decent bit stronger since we last met."

He perks up slightly. " oh, and Lastly think you might be wrong when saying that there's only one new God around I've sensed at least three show up, and the odd second moon that no one bothered to tell me much about looks like it's melting, I wonder what that's all about"
Last edited by 20 characters! on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Lords Of Creation: Torkusfrakos Saves the darklings...yet again.

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:50 pm

....and thus Torkusfrakos , after having finished her business on the Bloody Moon , was certainly not in a good mood, but yet she struggled through the forest occasionally ripping apart trees with agitated swipes of her tail she soon found one of her children standing before her and her expression softended somewhat.

The small creature about before, waiting for her to give me permission to speak, rather unusual behaviour for any of her subjects sure and an annoying want to do.

"Speak to me my dearest one, but be aware that I shall not be dealing with trivialities today as I have a lot on my mind and I… Do not think I can capably handle myself under irrelevant pressures."
The drakling audibly gulped and his ragged ears pinned back,as he looked up it was clear that he was trembling. "But my Goddess, I assure you that this message is very important "

She almost rolled her eyes. "Well in that case please recite it, with haste"

With that said the messenger coughed loudly and began trying not to quiver as he spoke as clearly as possible reading from a clay tablet in front of him. "Our citizens I have found themselves blinded by a curse, that was infected cannot obtain pain from one another and feel in almost constant bloodlust towards other species.
The earliest of those showing symptoms have become and Macy needed for reasons not connected to the physical bodies, they eat and drink just fine but still they shrink.
Most of our population has had to be sedated or restraint, or in a few cases executed for their own good, this situation as it is is intolerable and we ask for your divine intervention to save our people before we will be forced to take action against our neighbours for our very survival, sincerely The Councelours" afterwords was a long list of individuals who signed the petition, she did not particularly need to know all of them as long as she knew the problem at hand.

With a snarl she gathered up the messenger and with a few gargantuan balance she landed and portion of the forest that needed to be cleansed, and she began her daunting work.
Hundreds of people were brought before her as she remove the taint from them every time she did this she could feel tremors running throughout her body, this was a deep magical corruption, made up entirely of malice, It made her skin tingle and occasionally cross throbs of pain too intense and abstract even for her to smile, but yet she continued, finally she lay down amongs her people to rest. Meanwhile her were exhuberantly celebrating, The sound of skeletons pounding drums and blasting horns could be felt throughout the forest. The sight of burning corpse towers shrieking in joy could be seen from miles around, and the smell of cooking flesh was enough to draw even the most timid fox into the clearing.

"Blessing Of Clear conviction" AP 8-6 " those who maintain their devotion to dark wolf will have nothing to fear from spiritual taints even invoicing her name can be enough to at least lessen the bloodlost of the darklings"

Ooc: Of course this creates an incentive for them to stay loyal to her, while still making her look like a heroine.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Torkusfrakos In The Waterlands: The Fateful meeting occurs!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:43 am

( WIP)

And that's seem to be the tortoise practice entered into the water lands. She discovered that her children have eaten many of the settlers there, all the blade of God of this room clearly had been too busy elsewhere to intervene, what's her divine blessings her children are freed from there previously cursed Waze and some of them are even lead back into the forest from which they had long ago wanted, she heard her stirring not far away and that she glanced up she watched quite unusual's storm cloud LOL out of the plane play unusual since it had three blue eyes staring directly at her.

And then Sunlea with the flash of lightning that soon dissolves into a Plearth water sprouting Lande and icy fangs alarms be dead before her and the bandit "who art thou who encroaches upon the lands of the great water Lord dihydrate mom DS, these days we have few beings who are… Willing to join us. "

Blinking each of her for eyes one at a time she stared up at the being "I'm surprised that you do not know if I myself in this present incarnation and the black wolf, I am otherwise known as torque is fracas, creator of the Darklings, builder of the bloody moon, and one who encourages pain and competition throughout the world, but do you mean mistake me as uncaring which is not true, not in the slightest survival of my children for their own sake and the spreading of the gifts in the pillowcase are paramount investment of mine in this world, one that is constantly threatened by outside forces."

Chuckle slightly his grin growing I see you're clearly not meeting either of his eyes. "Well I am kind of shocked that you haven't heard of me either, I am the Lord of water creator of the hybrid night, the scope Torrance the storm lights and the waterworks and subsidiary territories one of these territories that you just. Happen to have wandered into this awesome mine, and might I ask why you have wandered in here. "

Despite his attempts to be polite an edge of annoyance was certainly noticeable and how in how he referred to torque is Frak uses emergence
Last edited by 20 characters! on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Re: Lords Of Creation: The Two Tubalos: Death and Rebirth.

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:49 am

(WIP)

Subterranean city # 13 Remeberance day.

It has been a year since city number 14 in the country of alrad had been devastated, cleanup at efforts were still underway, The occasion and oddly enough been turned into a holiday for reason she could not gather why, but if Canite was good anything, it was at getting people to listen to her stupid speeches. It's so before wrapped audience, made up a wide variety of species, but considerably reduced in membership from those of the triad, oddly enough. And so she began: quote today we celebrate the fact that we have walked through the darkness and survived cuppa but we should never forget let the darkness still lurks outside of our borders, The black division exists to keep us all safe I'm sure many of you do not want these combat golems what are was The black division exists to keep us all safe I'm sure many of you do not want these combat golems what are your streets and hallways, you may feel somewhat restricted you might not want the additional security checks, but I assure you they are entirely necessary, our enemies could even be lurking amongst us! I call for the utmost vigilance at least for the next two years.

She paused to take a drink of some of the spring water before her upon her podium.

She spoke once more: "and I would like to gift thanks for those who gave their lives in the defence of our magnificent homeland that all the world envies: Valois The Ice Titan, Thiptherian The Darkling, Commander Blancodon The Hydromite-

And suddenly she began to cough violently spasms, and she fell from the podium gasping crying out in pain the sudden flurry for strained wings tossing her papers everywhere look of agony travel without her face and she staggered to a knee fluid leaking from her mouth before looking at the crowd and calling fourth: who could do such a vile deed to poison one who has spent herself only to protect you all? "

And from the crowd a hooded figure emerged and hardly declared "it was odd day, foul beast tempting to poison our intellectual Wells, only the true children of the great water Lord deserve to live upon this Land!"

And with that the scope torn record, sprouting iron spikes all across his body in charge through the crowd trying to quickly finish off the crawling spasming tubalo, is he clearly had not gotten the dosage quite right. Before he could go much further several massive Hydro might guard leapt upon him pinning him to the ground, and quickly tangling his limbs together.

The rest of the crowd looked on in hushed silence and Harper some began to flee others began to call for help.

Three years earlier, Ruby Tubalo

Returning to the realm of the living space and experience that's hard to describe, but I can't describe is the subtle feeling of being there again and noticing that you've been wrapped up in the slimy cocoon, being slightly annoyed with it and then the sudden sensation of falling and smacking your face to the ground, two words can be used to accommodate such situation "quite fun quote.

What I remember next was waking up swallowed and blankets, under the canopy of blue leaves trees, and glowing trees surrounded by the sounds of the forest that seems mechanical in tuned rather than a natural feature of the land.

The next thing I know what it is that I have surrounded by hydrant might seem to be tending to many other individuals wrapped in similar ways as myself. Congratulating them on the returns to the first plane, I knew that this was about to get annoying quite qui- "Ah I see that you are awake, simply marvelous" sprouted one unusually large male who seemed oddly interested in my case despite the fact that we had never even met before.

"Hello...." I mumble with a slight growling my voice.

Flooring this he continued his interrogation and who might this delightful young lady B, any rate what is your purpose for returning this round, are you a citizen or have you ever been a citizen...."

The usual by the time he was done with me and I found myself to be closed before I could protest I felt like they had wrung how most of my life story for me. Before long I found myself staying with us in the vigil as was apparently required by the resurrection program so that I might have a chance to "adjust to modern life " made it sound as if they expected me to be in Nino, or as if I treated this is a vacation, resident an honour bound quest for vengeance.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage