Lords Of Creation CotS Reboot IC

For playing roles.
Ewery1

Re: Lords Of Creation CotS Reboot IC

Post by Ewery1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Selanu surveyed the creature, observing the selflessness with which he had tried to save her, and decided to grant him his wish. A spire of ore erupted from the ground at the creature's feet. After this action of goodwill, the trees that were beyond her pile of gold parted slightly, forming a temporary vague path for him to follow to face his next trial. The gold melted into the Earth, and Selanu made her taken form disappear.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

20 characters!

Terrathon begins his quest.

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Ewery1 wrote:Selanu surveyed the creature, observing the selflessness with which he had tried to save her, and decided to grant him his wish. A spire of ore erupted from the ground at the creature's feet. After this action of goodwill, the trees that were beyond her pile of gold parted slightly, forming a temporary vague path for him to follow to face his next trial. The gold melted into the Earth, and Selanu made her taken form disappear.

I watched the creature as it slid through the ground, no this was clearly no ordinary animal, perhaps it was some malignant spirit here to haunt me for whatever I had done in my past lives.

It's did not take me very long to reach the pile of ore, although I suspected it tainted, probably cursed as much is anything else in this land, magic was never something to trifle with lightly but desperation has a price of its own.

Before long I could feel the branch being coated, and I could see my skin shimmering as the rocks continued to hollow themselves out. I watched fully at ease as streams of liquid metal load flowed up my arm, this was not a skill born from memory but rather an instinct send a power unique to my times, for now you continue to serve me well.

Feeling I had little choice but to follow these trees, considering the rewards I had already garnered I walk down the pathway soon I see, something instinct in front of me something back to me but I had to squint for a little while to truly understand what it was. Then with more eagerness I stepped forward.
Last edited by 20 characters! on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Re: Torkosfrakos negotiates.

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:00 am

(WIP)The Black Wolf continue to stare at the orb bending down slightly to get a better view. She briefly glanced at her people and noticed that they all suddenly appeared to be looking down… Or floating or Crumbling.

She announced "my problem is not with you being here so much as it is your destruction of the lives of all those who make this place their home, which I see you have continue to do even as we speak, every moment my people spend near you they grow weaker or so it seems to me."

She circled around the hole her followers spreading out uncomfortably, her heavy footfalls resonating across the hollow Land.

" I would even be willing to let you stay if you promised to no longer interfere with the lives of my people, I do not care what you do with the other races there is an entire planet full of them just below us, and another moon full of individuals who desperately need help, I suppose he would probably have a much more interesting time dealing with those beings, would you not? "

Before she could speak again she decided to provide hope to her peoples wilting spirit How many fingered arm leapt out this time from her chest and it stretched until it touch the ground a white pulse of light came from it and the Darklings all around her immediately perked.

Action points 8-4 = 4 "Blessing of Hope" and this light shall touch the minds and hearts of all of the people on the moon, all of the mortals that is, both lightbringers, darklings and The Melted receive this blessing. "When ever the children of Blackwolf begin to feel that their lives are inescapable and horrible and not worth the effort and image of the black wolf herself appears in their minds and fills them with the strength they need as well as a sense of physical pleasure, she reassures them that is long as they serve her purpose and spreading their kind across the stars they will have HOPE. The more depressed the individual the stronger the vision becomes until some of them feel as if they have almost been personally touched by her."
Last edited by 20 characters! on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Re: Turquoise the stormlet/ meanwhile in OOLAS VALLEY

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:40 am

And that was when it hit him,the storm creature that had spread his mists all over the valley, and seen the beautiful waters there. Eagerly he decides Nathan self after the waters of the valley and so he declared: I am shining turquoise, teller of tales!"

None of his animal audience in the valley seem to be able to entirely understand what he was saying that that was fine he decided to let himself settled back into being a thin missed toting the whole ground of the valley and he would listen to the chatter amongst the oolas and his eyes would watch the sky and he would stay until he had learned everything there was to learn about this valley, he saw the golden trees and he slowly began to move towards them, most curious as to what they truly were.

The tree shivered as he climbed up it, he sprouted icy legs to do so, and he felt all around it it was unusually warm and if you listen closely could hear something like a heartbeat coming from inside it, he knew this was no ordinary plant he knew little else and so he decided to drape a fine mist around the tree as well, he left a few icy blue eyes on the tips of the branches so that he could survey the entire valley from s nice vantage point.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Ewery1

The Trials of Selanu

Post by Ewery1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:55 am

Before Terrathon laid out a deep chasm with sharp cliffsides that gave way to an immediate drop, something that could not easily be climbed out of. With a thud, the trees behind him slammed sharp, forming a sort of wall. Before he had time to process what was happening, the trees all thrust forward to the edge of the chasm, tossing Terrathon over the edge like a wet rag. He tumbled to the bottom of the pit, remaining relatively unharmed. There appeared to be no way out with at least one hundred feet to climb. He looked around, and next to him was a horrible looking monster. The creature was three times his size, and stared at him with six blood-red eyes, arranged vertically on its wolflike face. It had a horrible set of grey teeth, the canines sticking out like knives from its upper jaw, each eight inches long and dripping with a painful-looking green substance. The beast was similar to a giant sabertooth cat, but instead of having an elongated body, its body was thick and stocky to match its giant size. Its legs were huge and it was a tank of a creature. Its fur was dark grey, striped with black.

Selanu had made the first Svern.
Create Sapient Life- 2 AP: Selanu has created the Svern. The Svern are brutish tanks of a creature. They are massive sabertooth-like animals, but are at least 6x their size. Their bodies are stocky and huge, possessing massive brute force and the ability to fight ruthlessly if need be. They have light gray teeth with massive canines and dark gray fur, striped with black. Their bite is laced with green neurotoxins that paralyze their attacker but cannot kill. They have six blood red eyes that are arranged vertically. The Svern are the guardians of Selanu's Grove.

16-2=14AP

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

20 characters!

Terrathons trial.

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:11 am

Before me I spied a large creature, with six eyes and the vaguely mamalian body form, it's teeth were gray and glinted with the green substance. However, I hate seeing very clearly that things are not always what they appeared, and at any rate I was not very fearful for my mortality, it gets old after you've died a couple times and find yourself in a body composed of rock and metal.

So I walk towards the creature and gently placed my hand upon its head. I speak to it: "hello there do you happen to know a way out of this place? I could desperately use some assistance."
With that I patiently waited to see whether the creature could talk it's as if it was examining me, that's the last creature have done that as well and it hadn't said a word.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Ewery1

Post by Ewery1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:14 am

The Svern glanced Terrathon up and down, before bending its head forward and setting its chin upon the floor. It made a deep grunt, a word in a language that Terrathon did not understand. It blinked all six eyes simultaneously.

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:35 am

I shake my head back-and-forth and speak " I am afraid I do not understand you, but I think you might be able to understand me nod your head once if you can understand what I'm saying ."

He waited somewhat confused, but willing to give this gambit a chance.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Ewery1

Selanu's Trial

Post by Ewery1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:34 am

The Svern looked back up at Terrathon, his head the size of Terrathon's body. He blink and grunted again, shaking his massive head, before setting it down on the ground for a second time, presenting his neck.

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

20 characters!

Re: Selanu's Trial

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:16 am

Ewery1 wrote:The Svern looked back up at Terrathon, his head the size of Terrathon's body. He blink and grunted again, shaking his massive head, before setting it down on the ground for a second time, presenting his neck.
Terrathons eyes widened as he realizes what the creature is attempting to communicate, and he quickly climbs onto its neck. He responds "thank you good sir, so which way is the exit if you don't mind me asking"

I pause for a brief moment before I ask "and if you know which way the exit is would you be willing to take me there? Please good sir, I will be sure to do whatever is in my power to pay you back afterwards, if you would except it of course I wouldn't want to impose on you"

I flinched sent her to whooshing noise overhead and caught a brief glimpse of something large and yellow flying into the forest, otherwise I stay calm.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage