Lords Of Creation Reboot OOC

For playing roles.
Grockstar

Re: Lords Of Creation Reboot OOC

Post by Grockstar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:27 am

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:Hey is anyone else going to come back to this before Friday, on Friday I'm going to have some dental work done so I might be incapacitated for a little bit… Therefore it would be really nice to know.

Hey grock would you mind if I split in two again?
Nope, and I'm kinda going full steam on the project so I might not be active for a little bit, sorry
How does Ruby Tubalo sound? (If you come back to this) How will dria react to her reappearance? Since I plan on having her be much more violent and zealous than her daughter? Especially since she could be characterized as a revanant with the aim of causing as much destruction to the deamonlands as possible.

I really want to start on these new storylines, but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment because there hasn't been much activity In game…
That works... I thought she would be very old considering Canite being late middle ages... but okay then.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:00 am

Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
Nope, and I'm kinda going full steam on the project so I might not be active for a little bit, sorry
How does Ruby Tubalo sound? (If you come back to this) How will dria react to her reappearance? Since I plan on having her be much more violent and zealous than her daughter? Especially since she could be characterized as a revanant with the aim of causing as much destruction to the deamonlands as possible.

I really want to start on these new storylines, but I'm hesitant to do so at the moment because there hasn't been much activity In game…
That works... I thought she would be very old considering Canite being late middle ages... but okay then.
No not old at all you killed her when she was only 100 or so. She had canite at 80.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:55 am

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:

No not old at all you killed her when she was only 100 or so. She had canite at 80.
Wait so how is she here if she's dead?
Just Monika.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 am

Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
Because of the reserection a couple years ago, remember that almost caused a war? Me and the others(alpha) compromised and only about 1,000 or so souls would be allowed to live again themselves every 500 years .(If they died of non age related causes.) The incubator trees were created for this puropose I can see your character being unaware of this, but I am greatly surprised that you were unaware of this.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:15 am

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Because of the reserection a couple years ago, remember that almost caused a war? Me and the others(alpha) compromised and only about 1,000 or so souls would be allowed to live again themselves every 500 years .(If they died of non age related causes.) The incubator trees were created for this puropose I can see your character being unaware of this, but I am greatly surprised that you were unaware of this.
Oh I forgot sorry, I kinda haven't been following this game since I started working on Guf
Just Monika.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 am

Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:
Oh I forgot sorry, I kinda haven't been following this game since I started working on Guf
It happened way before then shortly before or after TKF first showed up I think.:.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

Alpha wrote:N

You mentioned you were coming back, should I go bother your character or wait for him to attempt to contact the others?
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:39 am

Grockstar wrote:
20 characters! wrote:Hey is anyone else going to come back to this before Friday, on Friday I'm going to have some dental work done so I might be incapacitated for a little bit… Therefore it would be really nice to know.
Grockstar wrote:Would
Hey grock did dria exist during the deamon civil conflict that led to so much later easily avoidable bitterness? I am trying to determine if Ruby would have a hate boner for her or not.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Grockstar

Post by Grockstar » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:44 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Grockstar wrote:

Hey grock did dria exist during the deamon civil conflict that led to so much later easily avoidable bitterness? I am trying to determine if Ruby would have a hate boner for her or not.
She was created (well appointed to hero status) just after the invasion, although I did imply that she was a commander in that period so maybeeee?
Just Monika.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 am

All right, is anybody going to be coming back to the spy next week? I mean aside from me I personally don't count because only one person playing a game basically means the game is dead.

well I'm asking is should I continue to bother to refine the post so I'm working on or is it full-time at least fruitless endeavour that will simply be a waste of effort on my part?
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage