Lots of neat suggestions

Suggest a beneficial feature, or idea's for the future.
eric1212

Re: Lots of neat suggestions

Post by eric1212 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:24 pm

As a Linux user & gamer, i couldn't do something else than tag this thread : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1447&p=41344

In a hope XNA(Discontinued) will be remplaced sometime soon...

Thanks.

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:13 pm

Predators need smarter AI. They only survive when prey is very crowded and easy to get and otherwise, they are just too stupid to follow miraging groups(You know, those lag-inducing swarms that eat everything) or find prey in a low populated area, not even on medium too :!: They also all target a single prey (I know this is because of there is literally nothing to block vision in simulation yet) and when one of them catches it, the rest dies and just this causes their population to drop to below 50. Producing a predator is extremely hard right now because of not-adaptative AI.
Your cube of magma with memes 8-)

Abacaba

Post by Abacaba » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:42 am

Not sure if this is a suggestion or a bug report, but here goes:

I noticed that creatures that rely on smell to find food, because they have to pause to sniff every once in a while, notice when their food is eaten or decays or disappears somehow, while those that rely on sight don't. I think this causes creatures to retain smell dependency a lot more than they should, because it allows them to adjust to changes in the situation. I'm not totally sure how this could be fixed. Maybe add a 'check and make sure your food is still there' behavior of some sort?

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:57 pm

The reason we don't have an amphibical fish or a whale is that no matter what, all creatures have the same oxygen capacity. If we had a gene on the torso called ''oxgenCapacity'' we would have a much greater diversity. And also creatures can evolve from 1 lung to -1 gills. Why there is not a ''The point of no return'' on evolution :?:
Your cube of magma with memes 8-)