Civilisations

Speculative evolution and forum games
User avatar
Grockstar124
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am
Location: The dark places of your mind.

Re: Civilisations

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 pm

On it, I have one god done already:
Image
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

User avatar
Silly Otter
Posts: 2178
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Civilisations

Post by Silly Otter » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Grockstar124 wrote:On it, I have one god done already:
Image
You have to explain.
The dragons where conscripted
20 characters! wrote:GUARDS, TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFFY BUNNY CHAMBER!

User avatar
Grockstar124
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am
Location: The dark places of your mind.

Re: Civilisations

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Silly Otter wrote:
Grockstar124 wrote:On it, I have one god done already:
Image
You have to explain.
That was just a preview of what she looks like ;)
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

User avatar
Silly Otter
Posts: 2178
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Civilisations

Post by Silly Otter » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Grockstar124 wrote:
Silly Otter wrote:
Grockstar124 wrote:On it, I have one god done already:
Image
You have to explain.
That was just a preview of what she looks like ;)
Unlikely they would look like that early on, but alright. Care to explain that goddess to us?
The dragons where conscripted
20 characters! wrote:GUARDS, TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFFY BUNNY CHAMBER!

User avatar
Silly Otter
Posts: 2178
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Civilisations

Post by Silly Otter » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Anyone who wants to ask questions about the religion I have set up may PM me the questions, I'll be glad to answer.
The dragons where conscripted
20 characters! wrote:GUARDS, TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFFY BUNNY CHAMBER!

User avatar
Grockstar124
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am
Location: The dark places of your mind.

Re: Civilisations

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Silly Otter wrote:
Unlikely they would look like that early on, but alright. Care to explain that goddess to us?
It was the best I could do without drawing her, and I can't do that without her looking like a five year old's drawing, I can't draw well on computers.
Anyways, I am still writing the entire thing, but basically, she is the main god/goddess, and she is the god of death, darkness and insanity, but she is the goddess of other things, I'll put more on the report, she is the only on I have finished, and I am writing another god now, there will be three. two.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

User avatar
Grockstar124
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am
Location: The dark places of your mind.

Re: Civilisations

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:41 pm

I have named my religion Usotka (our mother)
It is monotheistic with one goddess.

Image
The goddess Pallas, goddess of death, snakes, owls and darkness, volcanoes/fires and insanity.

Image
How fitting.

She is either presented as a young girl with a red and black cap on her head, wearing a black and white dress, a mature woman wearing a black toga with a red belt and a crown of black and white flowers, or as a figure of pure darkness with purple eyes.

Image

She is equipped with a blood red scythe, that is either holstered on her back or in her hands, that she can swing extremely fast. She can also use the Curse of Death, administered via kiss or a black mist, witch she replaces her body with in her "shadow" form, that slowly saps the victims strength and suffocates them.

Image
Pallas using her scythe.
Last edited by Grockstar124 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Civilisations

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:04 pm

The Uobor do not have gods in the conventional sense but have a man of great power become a god. Below I will list the most common type of gods.

The Warlord: The Warlord is a god of great military might and an excellent strategist. They are normally created when the previous god dies during war or the current god becomes a Warlord. If the previous god dies then someone who has been distinguished in war then they are picked. If the previous god is still alive then he does everything in his power to become a good warlord though that shouldn't be to hard since the smart ones prepared themselves ahead of time for war.. If a Warlord survived till the end of the war he either becomes an Elite.

The Elite: The Elite is a god of great wealth and are normally very reclusive. They are normally created in times of peace when there is no threat of invasion. If the previous god dies many people spring up to become the new god, most of them fail and go home or die in a tragic accident. The few remaining people still competing or normally people who were already rich before, the ones that decide its not worth it go back to their homes and live until the die due to unrelated circumstances or they try to become god again once the new one dies. the rest die of until one remains and he becomes the new god. Once the new god is elected he is rarely seen again, instead he operates using his servants. Its unknown what the elite really does but it tends to bring in more money so no ones complaining.

The Diplomat: The diplomat is only ever created when war is nearing but hasn't officially started yet. Their only purpose is to do these two things, Protect their own interest and prepare for the oncoming war. Unlike the other gods the diplomat is always created using a already existing god.
Last edited by AngerDomeAble on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
joshthehawk
Posts: 2531
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Sörmland
Contact:

Re: Civilisations

Post by joshthehawk » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Thes are the gods of the religion of Môrckazhn, known as Nas'Casism.

Môrck
Môrck is the god of trade, gems and the sea. He is considered to be the king of the gods, as well as the creator of the universe, which he raised from the great sea of creation.
He is said to punish those who anger him with a slow death by drowning.

He is often depicted as an old merchant in red clothes, with a big bushy beard and smoking a pipe.
Image

T'Zhyl
T’Zhyl is the god of death, darkness and coldness, and is considered to be the ruler of Arak’Tasa, the realm of the dead.
Those who have wronged him or have been sinful in their life are said to be punished to forever suffer the experience of constantly drowning.

T’Zhyl is often depicted as a crowned skeleton sitting on a throne of stone and bones deep beneath the surface of the sea.
Image

Golon
Golon is the god of time, protection and fate, but is often referred to as “the Guardian”.
Those who have wronged him are often said to be punished with incredible bad luck and death by murder.

Golon is often depicted as a floating suit of armor held up by a body of light blue light.
Image

Olom
Olom is the god of animals and the hunt and is thusly often referred to as “the Hunter”.

Olom is often depicted as a faceless fisherman dressed in colourful traditional fisherman’s clothes.
Image

Basa
Basa is the goddess of plants and fungi and is often considered to be the sister of Olom.

Basa is often depicted as a strange hybrid between a woman and seaweed.
Image

Brukn
Brukn is the goddess of love, marriage, fertility and healing. She is widely considered to be the wife of Môrck and mother of Olom and Basa.

She is often depicted as an old woman surrounded by herbs and spices.
Image

Elki
Elki is the god of the elements, as well as balance.
He is often deferred to as “the Eye”.

He is often depicted as a single eye, surrounded by long hair, with four arms.
Image

Joser
Joser is the god of knowledge and insanity, and his most fanatic followers are well known to do anything in order to achieve whatever their goal is. He is commonly regarded as a god you need to be careful with, due to the insanity he brings to those who defy him.

He is often depicted as a faceless traveller riding on a horse through the wilderness.
If I'm making a comment with this type of text I'm talking as a moderator.
Anonymous wrote:And those who were seen dancing
where thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music.

User avatar
Tiberius
Posts: 5163
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 am
Location: Canada

Re: Civilisations

Post by Tiberius » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:55 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:The Uobor do not have gods in the conventional sense but have a man of great power become a god. Below I will list the most common type of gods.

The Warlord: The Warlord is a god of great military might and an excellent strategist. They are normally created when the previous god dies during war or the current god becomes a Warlord. If the previous god dies then someone who has been distinguished in war then they are picked. If the previous god is still alive then he does everything in his power to become a good warlord though that shouldn't be to hard since the smart ones prepared themselves ahead of time for war.. If a Warlord survived till the end of the war he either becomes an Elite.

The Elite: The Elite is a god of great wealth and are normally very reclusive. They are normally created in times of peace when there is no threat of invasion. If the previous god dies many people spring up to become the new god, most of them fail and go home or die in a tragic accident. The few remaining people still competing or normally people who were already rich before, the ones that decide its not worth it go back to their homes and live until the die due to unrelated circumstances or they try to become god again once the new one dies. the rest die of until one remains and he becomes the new god. Once the new god is elected he is rarely seen again, instead he operates using his servants. Its unknown what the elite really does but it tends to bring in more money so no ones complaining.

The Diplomat: The diplomat is only ever created when war is nearing but hasn't officially started yet. Their only purpose is to do these two things, Protect their own interest and prepare for the oncoming war. Unlike the other gods the diplomat is always created using a already existing god.
So they have saints?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests