Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1600 BD)

Speculative evolution and forum games
Burger Cat

Re: Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1600 BD)

Post by Burger Cat » Mon May 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Solosis after taking his great slumber have been blueprinting his next upcoming creation based off of the Eyes of the Creator spheres but built for a more different purpose than watching. These new constructs are known as the "Gaiats", as their purpose in the world is to destroy anything that Solosis viewed incorrect about the world but at the same time be the the source of creation without making me moves from my watery home. The Gaiats are spherical constructs covered in yellow runes symbols carved by solosis himself as the Solosis have 5 spider-like legs and a 3 glowing eyes "one eye is in the middle, while the other two eyes are on the side" that can go blue when non-hostile but can quickly turns red when in hostile mode. The Gaiats are fueled by selected minerals that are melted down to be converted for these mechanical-like constructs but when the Gaiats have low fuel supplies, these constructs will burrow themselves in the ground and transformed their legs into roots to find the minerals needed to fuel themselves once again.

Solosis after creating the Gaiats have found that the forest is currently in chaos costed by the creation of the Sticky Turvits, this have gotten Solosis to create a new brand of life forms to make the whole ecosystem by using the Glutton Lizards as a base but not planning on replacing them. The Quick-Footed Borozards are having a similar body build to their cousins but have stronger back-legs muscles and saurischian pelvis hip allowing these reptiles to becoming better with bipedalism as the Borozards are especially built to outrun their predators. Borozards are social herbivore animals that have focused on Hindgut fermentation which allow the species to have quick growth rates from hatchlings to full adults as the Borozards are r-selescted species of reptiles but overall will help with fixing of the temperature forest ecosystem.

Then lastly, Solosis will grab some EndoTermites colonies of the Coral Forests and evolves them to become more resilience against predators of the temperature forest by making these EndoTermites more aggressive and territorial of their nests with their spitter castes acids are more accurate to hit their targets and the carrier caste becoming more agile. These EndoTermites, which will be called the Jade Garnamites are more herbivorous than their Brutusmites and EndoTermites cousins but have adopted a more arboreal lifestyle that is similar to Green Tree Ants.
Last edited by Burger Cat on Thu May 28, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alexcat989

Post by Alexcat989 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Give me the first three actions then.

Also sad about the instrument now.
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:26 pm

BakedToast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:58 am
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:33 am
((Does moving them count as an action itself or can I do a third modification and move them as my third action? Either way is fine, just let me know))
In theory, I think you could bend the rules such that you lump all the “evolutions” in this case into one action. However, the more complex an action is, the more ways it has of going sideways in ways you might not expect. So either way you want to phrase it could work. Anything extremely distinct from something else should be considered a second action.
Maybe it’d be better to create a new herbivore for the forest, is it too late to edit my post?
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Tue May 26, 2020 12:32 am

If you want to edit your post, do so. I have not begun the turn report yet and I try to avoid “locking” votes.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

BakedToast

Re: Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1700 BD)

Post by BakedToast » Thu May 28, 2020 4:43 am

DehEvil wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:16 pm
Alias
Guineapig004 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:55 am
Kotor
Leo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:28 am
Serinius
Just waiting on Alias, Kotor, and Serinius, and we'll be ready to commence next turn report!
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

DehEvil
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Re: Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1700 BD)

Post by DehEvil » Thu May 28, 2020 2:31 pm

BakedToast wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:43 am
Just waiting on Alias, Kotor, and Serinius, and we'll be ready to commence next turn report!
Sorry about that, I'll get on it as soon as I can. I have extremely busy weekdays, thanks to my training.

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Post by magmacube_tr » Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Burger Cat wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:43 pm
...These new constructs are known as the "Gaiats", as their purpose in the world is to destroy anything that Solosis viewed incorrect about the world...

IC:What is 'wrong' supposed to mean? If Solosis sees (for example,) Stomping Integ 'wrong', will he just go ahead and blast them out of existance with his new toys? All of us have their own unique values and goals here, and Kisiwa is big enough for all of us. Enforcing a single standard of right and wrong is simply unfit in a world where we, gods roam among the living. If Solosis interferes with my creations, there will be consequences
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

Burger Cat

Post by Burger Cat » Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 pm

magmacube_tr wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm
Burger Cat wrote:
...These new constructs are known as the "Gaiats", as their purpose in the world is to destroy anything that Solosis viewed incorrect about the world...

IC:What is 'wrong' supposed to mean? If Solosis sees (for example,) Stomping Integ 'wrong', will he just go ahead and blast them out of existance with his new toys? All of us have their own unique values and goals here, and Kisiwa is big enough for all of us. Enforcing a single standard of right and wrong is simply unfit in a world where we, gods roam among the living. If Solosis interferes with my creations, there will be consequences

IC: My beloved child known as Kipp, these Gaiats I will be creating aren't going to be use to destroy a entire species off of this small rock that help with the ecosystem. These constructs will only be used when necessary and I will not tried to destroy the creations of my fellow children randomly like a war-mongering dividing cells but I'm only simply creating new types of art that can form from these Gaiats I will be creating as experiments but a the same time if one of the gods goes rouge and don't listen to any of us gods. Then we have to arm ourselves in one way or the other if that possibility does happen, I'm might be going it now just to be safe. As I will not harm the souls of my beloved children but that doesn't means that I wouldn't defend myself if one of my children tries to end my existence. But for now, the Gaiats will stand guard until I views that one of the gods creations is disrupting the ways of beauty of this land, then the Gaiats will be ready to restore back order.

magmacube_tr
Location: Somewhere where those pesky federals can't find me.

Post by magmacube_tr » Fri May 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Burger Cat wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 pm
magmacube_tr wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm
Burger Cat wrote:

IC: My beloved child known as Kipp, these Gaiats I will be creating aren't going to be use to destroy a entire species off of this small rock that help with the ecosystem. These constructs will only be used when necessary and I will not tried to destroy the creations of my fellow children randomly like a war-mongering dividing cells but I'm only simply creating new types of art that can form from these Gaiats I will be creating as experiments but a the same time if one of the gods goes rouge and don't listen to any of us gods. Then we have to arm ourselves in one way or the other if that possibility does happen, I'm might be going it now just to be safe. As I will not harm the souls of my beloved children but that doesn't means that I wouldn't defend myself if one of my children tries to end my existence. But for now, the Gaiats will stand guard until I views that one of the gods creations is disrupting the ways of beauty of this land, then the Gaiats will be ready to restore back order.
IC: Ah, I see. If the destructive capabilities of these constructs will be used for the good of all, then I have no problem with them.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, look, a baby dragon.

░░▄▄▄░░▄▄██████▀
░▀▀██░███████▀▀
░▄█▀░███████▀
██▄▄███████████▄▄
▀█████████████▀

But thats a swa-

Shut up! This is the closest thing I could find.

DehEvil
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Post by DehEvil » Sat May 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Just to make something quick:

Alias creates the Arostin, a giant predatory version of the gelneworkers. They are more solitary, only living in pairs. They carry off prey and sting them to death, bringing them to their nest. They usually go for the bigger prey, and find gelneworkers to have too much fight (and stingers) in them.

Alias also creates a virus that causes coral to glow bright blue. Sure it also makes the coral sick, but why not?

Alias then creates a giant geiser in the forest. It shoots water out constantly, and every 50 years, shoots out nutritious slime. Yep, thats it. Why not moisten the place up a bit?