Poll: Upcoming Game Preference

Speculative evolution and forum games

Which of the suggested games do you prefer, and would you join them?

I would like to see "Dominant Species" in action, and I would be willing to play.
40%
I would like to see "Dominant Species" in action, but I'm not sure I'd play.
10%
I would like to see "Space Adventure" in action, and I would be willing to play.
20%
I would like to see "Space Adventure" in action, but I'm not sure I'd play.
10%
I would like to see "Local Gods" in action, and I would be willing to play.
20%
I would like to see "Local Gods" in action, but I'm not sure I'd play.
No votes
I would like to see "Kingdom Death" in action, and I would be willing to play.
No votes
I would like to see "Kingdom Death" in action, but I'm not sure I'd play.
No votes

Total votes: 10

BakedToast

Poll: Upcoming Game Preference

Post by BakedToast » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Hello everyone, I have a few ideas for another forum game.
(As always, Burghers of Frye will still remain my top priority.)

Here are the ideas, and I will be conducting a poll to see what people think of these Ideas.

1. Dominant Species -- This will be a competitive forum game rendition of the board game "Dominant Species", with players being given a bit more freedom than the board game allows, to describe and guide various species of their animal type to success. Each Player will take control of one of 6 animal types to evolve (Insect, Arachnid, Amphibian, Bird, Reptile, or Mammal), and we'll take it away from there.

2. Space Adventure -- This will be much more of an RPG, and will most likely take place in the RPG section of the forum. Each player will be creating a character and playing along through a space adventure, riddled with plots, relations, events, and all sorts of scandals!

3. Local Gods -- This will be a god game, focusing on the evolving and rising of sapience and civilization, much in the vein of games like Itzan, Carnac, and Lords of Creation. The key difference will be the scope; this will take place on a much smaller "world", so to speak, than any of these three games. This should keep complexity low, and yet allow creative freedom.

4. Kingdom Death Monster -- This would be an AAR style game, kept in the RPG section of the forum, and would revolve around an IRL play-through of the Kingdom Death Board Game. Forum Players will be given the ability to guide the story and events, since the IRL group is literally only interested in the battles, and nothing else.

If you have any comments to make alongside your poll, or suggestions for other games, feel free to discuss them in the thread here! I will be using this to gauge the interest of players to join a new forum game.
I Sculpt Tabletop Miniatures!