Divine Selection- God Evolution Game

Speculative evolution and forum games
Tiberius

Re: Divine Selection- God Evolution Game

Post by Tiberius » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:15 am

BakedToast wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 am
Aiath sees the struggles of his species. Surely, they could defeat the Stony Grazers through a more complicated approach?

We will see what will happen if the Swift divers can develop behavior to kidnap young Hidden Jaws, to raise them as their own, and then use them to kill Stony Grazers for the Swift Divers to eat.
This would be a control action to steal a species and you don't have any control at the moment.

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:39 am

Tiberius wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:15 am
BakedToast wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 am
Aiath sees the struggles of his species. Surely, they could defeat the Stony Grazers through a more complicated approach?

We will see what will happen if the Swift divers can develop behavior to kidnap young Hidden Jaws, to raise them as their own, and then use them to kill Stony Grazers for the Swift Divers to eat.
This would be a control action to steal a species and you don't have any control at the moment.
Fair enough.
I shall change my action to:
Become larger, so we can turn over the Stony Grazers with ease to reach their exposed underbellies, and so that we can more effectively fight off the Hidden Jaws. I presume becoming larger could boost my lordship?
Last edited by BakedToast on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Sculpt Tabletop Miniatures!

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:54 pm

Can Sa steal a species since she has 1 control point? Can she search for another species?
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:17 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:54 pm
Can Sa steal a species since she has 1 control point? Can she search for another species?
Yes and no. You don't steal the whole species just some of it, since no one has more than one species.

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Emre notices that the other gods are conspiring against his subjects, so he takes action by making Stone Grazers have sharp horns protruding from its nose like a rhino to let it protect itself.
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:28 am

Sa steals some of the Swift Divers
Sa gives the Sharp Mouths spines that face towards the back, making it easier for them to go deeper in while making it harder for creatures to pull them out while they make their way inside their host
Last edited by naturegirl1999 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Leo

Post by Leo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:12 am

Karkaruth saw the Tunnel Runners ad was pleased by their noble sacrifices. So he ser out to work to ensure this behaviour would be magnified tenfold. With a little weaving of the DNA strada he introduced a sacrificial gene in their genetic code. When present in a single copy this gene would make the males more fertile and attrattive to the females, but when present in both chromosomes the effects would be the inverse, shrinking their genitals into uselessness and increasing their muscle mass, so that they would run faster and present a more appetizing bait.
Last edited by Leo on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:43 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:28 am
Sa steals some of the Swift Divers
:cry:

OOC:
Don't you have to say how you're going to do that? Just like when you evolve your own species, you don't just say "make it better"? Take my below example which wasn't allowed:

"We will see what will happen if the Swift divers can develop behavior to kidnap young Hidden Jaws, to raise them as their own, and then use them to kill Stony Grazers for the Swift Divers to eat."

For in-character fun, I suggest you come up with a more detailed method of stealing them :mrgreen:
I Sculpt Tabletop Miniatures!

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:11 pm

I edited my post. Sorry about that
Korobeiniki

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Become larger, so we can turn over the Stony Grazers with ease to reach their exposed underbellies, and so that we can more effectively fight off the Hidden Jaws
Emre notices that the other gods are conspiring against his subjects, so he takes action by making Stone Grazers have sharp horns protruding from its nose like a rhino to let it protect itself.
Sa gives the Sharp Mouths spines that face towards the back, making it easier for them to go deeper in while making it harder for creatures to pull them out while they make their way inside their host
Karkaruth saw the Tunnel Runners ad was pleased by their noble sacrifices. So he ser out to work to ensure this behaviour would be magnified tenfold. With a little weaving of the DNA strada he introduced a sacrificial gene in their genetic code. When present in a single copy this gene would make the males more fertile and attrattive to the females, but when present in both chromosomes the effects would be the inverse, shrinking their genitals into uselessness and increasing their muscle mass, so that they would run faster and present a more appetizing bait.
Joroh improves the hidden jaw's musculature structure to allow them the bursts of energy required for hunting their prey.