Pride and Patronage; An Alternate History Civ Game!

Speculative evolution and forum games
BakedToast

Re: Pride and Patronage; An Alternate History Civ Game!

Post by BakedToast » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:58 pm

I'm also having problems pasting my image as a raw image in the thread. How do you guys even do this?
If I can't get it figured, I wanted to have patronage over the struggling tribes in Sub-Saharan Africa. Both of them.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:18 pm

BakedToast wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:58 pm
I'm also having problems pasting my image as a raw image in the thread. How do you guys even do this?
If I can't get it figured, I wanted to have patronage over the struggling tribes in Sub-Saharan Africa. Both of them.
Since the raw image didn't show up, I placed the imgur link within the post to compensate
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 pm

BakedToast wrote:
There arent any specific tribes in Sub Saharan Africa, yet. You're picking where to create your civilization's starting point. The yellow highlighted areas arent existing groups, they are valid places for you to create a starting civ.

Otherwise, everyone else is good so far !!
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Good
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 pm

BakedToast wrote:
I posted it to imgur, then once the post was finished, I right clicked on the image and selected "Copy image address" then pasted it in the insert image tool. [img.][/img.] (Make sure to remove the periods.)
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Guineapig004 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 pm
BakedToast wrote:
I posted it to imgur, then once the post was finished, I right clicked on the image and selected "Copy image address" then pasted it in the insert image tool. [img.][/img.] (Make sure to remove the periods.)
I tried this, but it failed which is why the link is posted
Korobeiniki

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:04 am

Huh. Works for me.
Just pulled this off the front page.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:07 am

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Guineapig004 wrote:
BakedToast wrote:
Maybe I'll be luckier at this?

I feel special owo
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

joshthehawk

Post by joshthehawk » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 pm

What I had to do was to right click the image and open it in a new window. Then I copied that web address and put it in the image thingy.

Edit: After putting it on Imgur.
If I'm making a comment with this type of text I'm talking as a moderator.
Anonymous wrote:And those who were seen dancing
where thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Sassy Cassie wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:07 am
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Guineapig004 wrote:

Maybe I'll be luckier at this?

I feel special owo
Thank you
Korobeiniki