Game Rules:Off the Coast of an archipelago called the Maned Isles lives the only macroscopic life currently on this planet called by many different names, In most languages it colloquially is called Mafdet after the Kemetic cheetah goddess of law, Felisah in romance languages after a widespread joke, and scientifically the planet is called Katzenkratzer after the late discoverer's nickname.
Katzenkratzer is a slightly larger than Terra planet with fairly thick atmosphere for its size, Most of the current continents reside on the northern side of the planet with the Maned Isles off the continent Muaka which crosses the equator.
The Site of the Macroscopic life of Katzenkratzer is off of an alluvial fan dumping fresh sediment off of a volcano providing high nutrient concentrations in the sediment and water allowing "forest" of purple and green algae to grow and the bay is dotted with Stromatolites and Thrombolites, among this forest lives (Your starting species).
Description: A really small Gray-Tan octagonal cup shaped radially symmetrical pseudoanimal with small tines at each edge at the open side that floats around. Rso is diploblastic and it's opening curls back into the walls to make sort of a |_|_| shape. Has basic tissues tat allow it to absorb food and squidge around
Diet: Any thing that floats into its opening
Description: Djentica is a triplobastic bilaterally symmetrical small gray-tan worm with a a defined front ,with oral hood, and back. Djentica squirms around and the sea floor with muscles very minorly controlled by a very basic nerve net that can only sense touch.
1. YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY SPECIFIC AND CLEAR WITH YOUR VOTES, OR ELSE THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2.No support support votes; Instead related votes on a team give a bonus that is dependent on the relationship.
3. Dice Rolls:
2- Against what you voted for
3- No Change
4-Minor change towards you voted
5-Directly what you voted for
6- A major adaption what you voted for
7+-A random effect
5. YOU MUST PUT YOUR TEAM NAME IN EACH OF YOUR VOTES. This helps me keep track of the game.
6. You only get 2 votes per turn, unless specified otherwise. You already have sexual reproduction.
7. This game is not super realistic, I am not an expert and most of you aren't either, but votes must make logical sense or based on something real and not "SuPeR lAzEr CaNnOnZ!!!1!!! LOL XD rawr".
8. Ask questions first, vote later.
9. You must understand the material given and will be rewarded (indirectly) if you can understand beyond that.
(Before you ask, Yes, this is the Dionysus replacement)