1. NoBakedToast wrote: ↑Tue May 22, 2018 5:22 amSemi-Major disputes to village Elders, yes or no?
Clear the road to the castle, yes or no? If yes, where will the manpower come from?
Build a school for natural studies, yes or no? If yes, where will the resources come from?
Suggest solutions (or support others' solutions) for the abandoned eastern mines.
Suggest a reaction for the Elders to take regarding the Dabalian religion.[/spoiler]
2. No, we need to establish that we are ready against the possibilities of bandits and raiders. But Northe generally do see the benefits of trades with the outside world but we just don't have the resources and manpower to do this type of plan.
3. Yes, I do believe that a school would be good, but we should have martial training and history of Frye as well for their classes just to keep future generations balanced with many different skills. We should get the resources from the mines and forest to build the school.
4. We should have proper safety measurements for going into the mines to ensure the health and safety of the miners; like putting a wooden cage with a mouse/bird into unknown parts of the caves to check if there is any toxic gases in that part of the mine. Generally I do agree with Javen about rebuilding the mines.
5. Dabalia is a harmless religion that can coexist with Ud'ehba, but should watch to see if that religion become unstable. But to make sure, believers of Dabalia must also believed in Ud'ehba as well.
1. We should lets the citizens suggest laws that we can decide that are suitable for our whole village of Frye.
2. We should look into possibility of training the citizens to be trained in military based skills that can help them against bandits.
The some of the Asura people begin to help with local townsfolks to deal with their current problems to help raise reputation that the Family of Asura are with the people.
The current leader of Asura family decided to donate their weapons to the Ferran family to ensure an helpful relationship with both families to help eachother out.
Asura family wanted to build a watch tower to add further protection toward Fyre as a whole but wanted to ask the elder council if they can build the tower.
OOC Edit: Forgot to added my general actions into my post, thank you Bakedtoast of reminded me that.