Chaos Reincarnation! Turn 3

Speculative evolution and forum games
Prudentia

Re: Chaos Reincarnation!- Turn 2

Post by Prudentia » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Cellus cellus
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid.
Habitat: In the deep portions of the seas on the planet Caecus.
Features: DNA, RNA, Nucleoid.
Evolutionary grouping: Proto

Cellus grimm
A bacteria type cell (best said to resemble a doughnut crossed with a maple bar), chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. A sticky mucus attracts particles to the cell membrane, forming a suit of armor, basically. A network of small, fibrous, roots extend past the armor to absorbs nutrients and whatever else the cell needs.
A parasitic symbiont within the root structures consumes the cell's proteins to create nutrients for itself. However it does end up sharing these, but consumes roughly 30% of the cell's protein to provide maybe 10% of the nutrients. However of its products is a chemical compound that slows down other cells and can trick them into thinking that they have enough materials. Sometimes. It doesn't the work on C. floresce, cutting its aggression by maybe 10%.
Votes: water -> symbiont-1, 4 (1*4^(1/4)= 1.4; Pacifying secretions- 4
Features: DNA, RNA, Nucleoid, fibrous/membranous "roots", particle armor, a parasite.
Evolutionary grouping: N/A

Cellus floresce
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. Bioluminescent, this cell has lit up the deep ocean. Highly aggressive, this cell attempts to consume other cells it comes across. Even others of it's own kind. A new organelle allows this cell to phase part of itself onto a different dimensional plane, which can then reappear and displace things occupying that spot. This allows this species to effectively fight other cells. Since this cell can not track down other cells, everything remains intact.
Due to an unfortunate accident involving angry immune proteins, the nucleus of this cell contains no DNA, just a little mRNA. In fact this species relies almost entirely on prions and proteins from other species. If times are hard it can utilize mRNA strands to create new proteins, but there is no fun in that. Being half the size of its ancestors, it can now teleport inside of most cells and either eat their way out, or, if the cell is big enough, can relax within the host and feast without killing it.
Votes: CRISPR immune sys- 1; Nucleus- 5; 2x size-1
Features: RNA, Nucleus, Phasoid, bioluminescence, nucleus, Prions!
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

Burger Cat

Re: Chaos Reincarnation! Turn 2

Post by Burger Cat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Species Vote: Cellus grimm
Vote 1: Develops specialized hunter mini-cells "from grimm new parasite friends" and attack and kill other cells, and bring it back to the grimm roots. It can also help as a proto-white blood cell in how its works.
Vote 2: Become larger.

Species Vote: Cellus floresce
Vote: Develops a type IV pili

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 am

yay paristism, will vote more tommorrow.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Are you accepting new players?
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 pm

This game sounds interesting. The Neanderthal that is me would like to join.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 am

Screw it, this is to much fun. I have to create a cell.

Vote 1 and 2:

Ancestor: Cellus Cellus

Cellus Invisibilis

Vote 3:`

It develops the ability to detect the chemicals in the water, so it can chemically disguise itself.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Can I join too?
Species Creation: Vote 1 and Vote 2:
Ancestor: Cellus Cellus
Unique Trait: Is attracted to plants and plant like organisms(think chemical magnet)

Vote 3: Become Herbivorous

Possible Species Name Candidates:(decided by Admin)
Celllus herbivorous
Cellus herbivora
Cellus cellus plantivora

I don't know what I want my species name to be
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:38 pm

This game is dead, isn't it. :(

Edit: Back from the brink of death! :)
Last edited by Guineapig004 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prudentia

Re: Chaos Reincarnation!- Turn 3

Post by Prudentia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Cellus cellus
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid.
Evolutionary grouping: Proto

Cellus grimm
A bacteria type cell (best said to resemble a doughnut crossed with a maple bar), chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. A sticky mucus attracts particles to the cell membrane, forming a suit of armor, basically. A network of small, fibrous, roots extend past the armor to absorbs nutrients and whatever else the cell needs.
A parasitic symbiont within the root structures consumes the cell's proteins to create nutrients for itself. However it does end up sharing these, but consumes roughly 30% of the cell's protein to provide maybe 10% of the nutrients. However of its products is a chemical compound that slows down other cells and can trick them into thinking that they have enough materials. Sometimes. It doesn't the work on C. floresce, cutting its aggression by maybe 10%.
Slightly larger,
Votes: Hunter min cells- 4; Larger- 4
Features: DNA, RNA, Nucleoid, fibrous/membranous "roots", particle armor, a parasite.

Cellus floresce
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. Bioluminescent, this cell has lit up the deep ocean. Highly aggressive, this cell attempts to consume other cells it comes across. Even others of it's own kind. A new organelle allows this cell to phase part of itself onto a different dimensional plane, which can then reappear and displace things occupying that spot. This allows this species to effectively fight other cells. Since this cell can not track down other cells, everything remains intact.
Due to an unfortunate accident involving angry immune proteins, the nucleus of this cell contains no DNA, just a little mRNA. In fact this species relies almost entirely on prions and proteins from other species. If times are hard it can utilize mRNA strands to create new proteins, but there is no fun in that. Being half the size of its ancestors, it can now teleport inside of most cells and either eat their way out, or, if the cell is big enough, can relax within the host and feast without killing it.
Votes: Type IV pilli- 5
Features: RNA, Nucleus, Phasoid, bioluminescence, nucleus, Prions!

Cellus rankus
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. This cell is oddly bland. Hideously bland. It is so bland that it emits a bland odor that keeps most species away from this one.
Votes: Ability to disguise chemical signature- 2
Evolutionary grouping:

Cellus herb
A bacteria type cell, chemosynthesizer using Sulfuric acid. Irresistably attracted to something called plants, the cell is ever searching for these mysterious plants, even possessing a specialized organelle for the detection of them, an "herb"! This cell is only capable of consuming photosynthetic autotrophs, which are non existant.
Votes: Become herbivorous- 6, desired
Features: DNA, RNA, Nucleoid, herb
Evolutionary grouping:
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

Guineapig004

Re: Chaos Reincarnation! Turn 3

Post by Guineapig004 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:04 am

Vote 1:
Cellus Rankus gains the ability to harden it's cell war significantly, increasing its defense.

Vote 2:
Cellus Rankus gains the ability to absorb "bland and poisonous" chemicals from the water ;) .

Vote 3:
Cellus Herb gains photosynthesis. (Support)

P.S. Cellus Rankus, it's even better than I thought! Who needs to hide when you stink so much, things run away from you! :lol:
Last edited by Guineapig004 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.