Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Speculative evolution and forum games
User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by Ewery1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 am

Alright guys I'm going to figure this out but I need a day or two because I'm super busy but no one else can join.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
GabrielGG
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by GabrielGG » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Ewery1 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 am
Alright guys I'm going to figure this out but I need a day or two because I'm super busy but no one else can join.
I reserved a spot... can I vote? If you think it's too much people for you, no problem!
I like potatoes.

User avatar
Tiberius
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 am
Location: Canada

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by Tiberius » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Burger Cat wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:41 am
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 am
Tiberius wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:25 am


The game maxed out at 10 players
So the guy who suggested crocodiles cannot even join. Because burger cat took my place. who is burger cat btw?
I'm just a new person, who just recently came to the forum.
Don't mind 20, he's just dramatic

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19203
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:19 am

Tiberius wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:26 pm
Burger Cat wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:41 am
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 am


So the guy who suggested crocodiles cannot even join. Because burger cat took my place. who is burger cat btw?
I'm just a new person, who just recently came to the forum.
Don't mind 20, he's just dramatic
I have nothing against burger cat, I am just summarizing what happened.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Tiberius
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 am
Location: Canada

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by Tiberius » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 am

20 characters! wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:19 am
Tiberius wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:26 pm
Burger Cat wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:41 am


I'm just a new person, who just recently came to the forum.
Don't mind 20, he's just dramatic
I have nothing against burger cat, I am just summarizing what happened.
Yes and it was a very dramatic story.

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by Ewery1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 pm

GabrielGG wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm
Ewery1 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 am
Alright guys I'm going to figure this out but I need a day or two because I'm super busy but no one else can join.
I reserved a spot... can I vote? If you think it's too much people for you, no problem!
I'm really sorry Gabriel but there aren't enough spots, if one opens up you'll be the first to know!
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

dinoman9877
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:10 am

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by dinoman9877 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:13 am

Darn it, I came back to the forum too late. Ah well, I suppose I'll watch from the sidelines.

User avatar
DehEvil
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 pm
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by DehEvil » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm

*slits throat*
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.

User avatar
Alexcat989
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 am
Location: Now with Eldritch Paganism!™
Contact:

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by Alexcat989 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 pm

DehEvil wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm
*slits throat*
*gives immediate medical attention*
Ya'can't be doing that
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Image
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns
Image

User avatar
DehEvil
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 pm
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Re: Adaptation Island 2: Isles of the Crocodile

Post by DehEvil » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Alexcat989 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 pm
DehEvil wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm
*slits throat*
*gives immediate medical attention*
Ya'can't be doing that
I'll never be able to play any forum games! I either come to late or they die a turn in! LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!
:cry: 🔫
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests