Fantasy world conquest.

Speculative evolution and forum games
CatFish21sm

Re: Fantasy world conquest.

Post by CatFish21sm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:22 am
If by 'post' you mean ''post the finished turn''as opposed to'' write the turn'', then I would gladly help you with this.
Well I mean take over when I'm out :p I've been getting distracted a lot lately and I don't plan to abandon the rp but I may pull an HxH and go on a haitus for a few weeks so I can get all of my distractions out of the way if I can't find some to take over as a substitute gm.
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:12 am

CatFish21sm wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 pm
20 characters! wrote:
If by 'post' you mean ''post the finished turn''as opposed to'' write the turn'', then I would gladly help you with this.
Well I mean take over when I'm out :p I've been getting distracted a lot lately and I don't plan to abandon the rp but I may pull an HxH and go on a haitus for a few weeks so I can get all of my distractions out of the way if I can't find some to take over as a substitute gm.
I am really sorry for disappearing for a few weeks if you see this let me know if I can still help.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:59 am

20 characters! wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:12 am
CatFish21sm wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
I am really sorry for disappearing for a few weeks if you see this let me know if I can still help.
Nah it's good I've been gone too. I'll probably pick this back up in January or February if anyone is interested. When I said my winter wouldn't be busy I didn't consider all of the holidays and family stuff that would be going on, ontop of all of the new awesome tv series, movies, and books...
I still plan to continue the game but honestly I was starting to get a little burned out with it and this little retreat has been great for that but now everything is coming up at once, but I'm actually looking forward to starting it back up when I get the chance :P
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 am

CatFish21sm wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:59 am
20 characters! wrote:
CatFish21sm wrote:

Nah it's good I've been gone too. I'll probably pick this back up in January or February if anyone is interested. When I said my winter wouldn't be busy I didn't consider all of the holidays and family stuff that would be going on, ontop of all of the new awesome tv series, movies, and books...
I still plan to continue the game but honestly I was starting to get a little burned out with it and this little retreat has been great for that but now everything is coming up at once, but I'm actually looking forward to starting it back up when I get the chance :P
It might be easier to contact us on the discord you know.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 am

20 characters! wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 am
CatFish21sm wrote:
20 characters! wrote:

What is this discord I've heard so much about?
Several people have mentioned it but I've never heard of it.

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:40 am

CatFish21sm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 am
20 characters! wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 am
CatFish21sm wrote:

What is this discord I've heard so much about?
Several people have mentioned it but I've never heard of it.

It is an abomination chatting website that is sort of kind of like skype, but more fluid in how its channels are set up. Herre I shall give you an invite link; https://discord.gg/RX2xFFT
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Is this still accepting players? If so,
Name: Centibeetles
Description: centibeetles are about the height of house cats and as long as 5 ft when fully grown. They look like brown centipedes with many beetle wings. They have a set of wings for each of their segments. (I will make a picture later) Just after hatching, they have 4 legs and one pair of beetle wings and carapace, each week, if they eat enough, they molt and grow a new segment. Fully grown Centibeetles can have thousands of segments. Every segment has 2 pairs of legs and 2 pairs of wings, the first pair is the pair used for flying, and the second pair protects the wings when the Centibeetle is on the ground. Centibeetles are omnivorous. They live in groups and protect each other. They have communal nests where the eggs are laid and guarded. Centibeetles are hermaphroditic, though cannot fertilize themselves. A Centibeetle must have at least 10 segments before it can lay eggs or fertilize other centibeetles.
Storting Location: a forest
Religion: They don’t have a religion. They focus on protecting each other

(Is this good? Tell me if I need to add anything or if something is confusing)
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Alexcat989

Post by Alexcat989 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:14 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:35 pm
Is this still accepting players? If so,
Name: Centibeetles
Description: centibeetles are about the height of house cats and as long as 5 ft when fully grown. They look like brown centipedes with many beetle wings. They have a set of wings for each of their segments. (I will make a picture later) Just after hatching, they have 4 legs and one pair of beetle wings and carapace, each week, if they eat enough, they molt and grow a new segment. Fully grown Centibeetles can have thousands of segments. Every segment has 2 pairs of legs and 2 pairs of wings, the first pair is the pair used for flying, and the second pair protects the wings when the Centibeetle is on the ground. Centibeetles are omnivorous. They live in groups and protect each other. They have communal nests where the eggs are laid and guarded. Centibeetles are hermaphroditic, though cannot fertilize themselves. A Centibeetle must have at least 10 segments before it can lay eggs or fertilize other centibeetles.
Storting Location: a forest
Religion: They don’t have a religion. They focus on protecting each other

(Is this good? Tell me if I need to add anything or if something is confusing)
The Last post was from 2017, a little over 2 years ago. So I would assume that the game isn't going to continue.
SCREW YOU I AM THE ARCH-EMPOROR
Staff of the Official Discord
Uses Cate/Cates pronouns

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:00 pm

I didn’t know. I thought since this was on the first page that it was active
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki