Fantasy world conquest.

Speculative evolution and forum games
20 characters!

Re: Fantasy world conquest.

Post by 20 characters! » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:46 am

-attempt to domesticate some of the local wildlife.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Further develop our arithmetic.

- 5 scientists to merely be available to the public for public input and questioning about current project.
- Use the 2 Agriculturalist to find and develop new sites for villages.
- Use all five physicians to work amongst the populace for its good health.
- dedicate 20 scientist to study the effectiveness of current teaching methods.
- 43 scientists use a small prodigiously breeding animal (in a more remote setting) to uncover how much food is necessary for maximum population growth.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 am

Sorry guys with a few of my favorite anime series releasing new seasons this week and one of my favorite book series releasing a new volume I went on a binge and completely forgot about this game :p I'll pick it up tomorrow with turns that I didn't add and I'll do next turns next weekend. I feel so irresponsible now, as a result I will not do disasters this turn. If you get a miracle it will still be there but there will be no chance of a disaster.
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm

CatFish21sm wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 am
Sorry guys with a few of my favorite anime series releasing new seasons this week and one of my favorite book series releasing a new volume I went on a binge and completely forgot about this game :p I'll pick it up tomorrow with turns that I didn't add and I'll do next turns next weekend. I feel so irresponsible now, as a result I will not do disasters this turn. If you get a miracle it will still be there but there will be no chance of a disaster.

I am really sorry that so many of us left this place, but if I can bring anyone back, I will.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Sorry guys I have a very short attention span... I've been binging anime and lns left and right... I'll get to this as soon as I can remember to...
"So players are walking along, one player is being a cock, magical rocks scream out of the sky and flatten them and due to the beauty and amazement of seeing something like that everyone else in the party levels up."

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Sorry guys I have a very short attention span... I've been binging anime and lns left and right... I'll get to this as soon as I can remember to...

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:09 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:18 pm
CatFish21sm wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 am

I am really sorry that so many of us left this place, but if I can bring anyone back, I will.
Sorry that's not the issue I just get distracted easily... I need to set an alarm to remind myself...
That's actually not a bad idea! I'll do that now!

Prudentia

Post by Prudentia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 am

Prudentia wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 pm
Further develop our arithmetic.

- 5 scientists to merely be available to the public for public input and questioning about current project.
- Use the 2 Agriculturalist to find and develop new sites for villages.
- Use all five physicians to work amongst the populace for its good health.
- dedicate 20 scientist to study the effectiveness of current teaching methods.
- 43 scientists use a small prodigiously breeding animal (in a more remote setting) to uncover how much food is necessary for maximum population growth.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

CatFish21sm

Post by CatFish21sm » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 am

Ok well I haven't been posting tuns, if anyone wants to volunteer I'll assign a secondary GM to post turns whenever I forget to, or whenever I can't.

Anyone up for it?

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:22 am

If by 'post' you mean ''post the finished turn''as opposed to'' write the turn'', then I would gladly help you with this.
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage