Evolution: A War Through the Ages

Speculative evolution and forum games
dinoman9877

Re: Evolution: A War Through the Ages

Post by dinoman9877 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:29 pm

20 characters! wrote:Despite thinking that this game is straining my sense of disbelief too far, I'm still going to vote.

Develop misled at the base of our earscales, this should give us mobile ears able to pivot on sounds.

Both females and males develop a crop.(for storing food for youngsters)
Well you know what, if you feel that way then by all means you don't have to play this game anymore. Alum can't help that new things have been popping up like artillery barrages and that she's struggling with depression on top of all of it.

So by all means if you want to be that disrespectful to her or the posts she's making, then you don't have to stick around.

TheDoctor
Location: In a dust particle near the core of the mighty quasar

Post by TheDoctor » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:35 pm

-Thermoception
-Lighter body
Last edited by TheDoctor on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image My dragons died...
But I didnt care...

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:21 pm

dinoman9877 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:Despite thinking that this game is straining my sense of disbelief too far, I'm still going to vote.

Develop misled at the base of our earscales, this should give us mobile ears able to pivot on sounds.

Both females and males develop a crop.(for storing food for youngsters)
Well you know what, if you feel that way then by all means you don't have to play this game anymore. Alum can't help that new things have been popping up like artillery barrages and that she's struggling with depression on top of all of it.

So by all means if you want to be that disrespectful to her or the posts she's making, then you don't have to stick around.
What is with your attitude? I said nothing personally disrespectful about alumentium(as far as I can tell) I don't personally know her, I just thought some small things in her latest post were slightly implausible. I though she might like too know that so she could improve. Imagine a world where no one critiscised anyone else's work, so manny opportunities for improvement would be missed!( you do not really have to imagine it, you can just look at mediaeval Europe through an example )

I never said that she could help that life treated her awfully, when did I state or imply that?

Please let me know in the future when anything I say offends, and then please indicate what specific thing offended. I try not to give destructive criticism either, note that in the help desk I outlined which things I felt were stretching plausibility.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

ClassyAmoeba
Location: On a planet orbiting a star orbiting the all mighty Quasar, but at a safe distance

Post by ClassyAmoeba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Females develop teats around urinary glands

Diversify prey species
New second vote: Develop longer legs, to be quicker and more agile.
Thanks, Dinoman.
Do not provoke my wrath.
This will be my only warning

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:08 am

Did I kill this?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Natural_20

Post by Natural_20 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:31 am

20 characters! wrote:Did I kill this?
More likely, Alumentum is just too busy or sick. Her life has been pretty rough lately.
Quasar wrote:Dammit, we forgot to sell the psycho drugs and now the chickens are ODing.