The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Speculative evolution and forum games
Post Reply
Jules2800
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by Jules2800 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 am

AOE22 wrote:
Jules2800 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
The issue is on the site im doing it on it seems the rules for the forum games are very strict . Also many people would overreact over the little things. Its just not as open as here (mainly because as i said family friendly so there are alot of 10 year olds which is why im afraid of the thread getting taken off) though this is also because the site has a rapidly growing number of users (over 50000 now) and average age is 10-13 . Though most of the people in the thread are a bit older (people still are viewing the thread)
I see an unfamiliar name that wasnt in the intro... Whats goin on guys?
Whelp i forgot about that (sorry will do now) . As for an answer to that . I just joined the forums . And decided to start talking a bit . (Though technically ive been around for awhile as a guest lurking)

User avatar
Prudentia
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 am

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by Prudentia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:01 am

Jules2800 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
The issue is on the site im doing it on it seems the rules for the forum games are very strict . Also many people would overreact over the little things. Its just not as open as here (mainly because as i said family friendly so there are alot of 10 year olds which is why im afraid of the thread getting taken off) though this is also because the site has a rapidly growing number of users (over 50000 now) and average age is 10-13 . Though most of the people in the thread are a bit older (people still are viewing the thread)
From what I have seen, basically anything short of straight up pornography can be gotten away, provided their is a rhyme and reason to its existance. That said it would't hurt to check either the mods or Quasar. You would not believe the in depth level of sex talk that gone on, though it mostly consists of animals penises, not much vagina talk, but of course, most of us are male.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:06 am

double posted... :oops:
Last edited by 20 characters! on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:12 am

20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
They also have evolved sex, using their mouths. Inside their beaks are little tubes, from which the differentiation between males and females occurs. They essentially have sex by kissing. The males shoot sperm down the tube in the females’ mouth, and they travel into a pouch in which an egg develops. The females go into a sort of hibernation where they use minimal energy for themselves, and burn it all the incubation of their eggs. They bury themselves under a layer of sand or dirt, and awake when giving birth.
During the summer the sarimcors will meet in shallow puddles next to the rivers and the females will all release their eggs and their males will all release their sperm, resulting in lots and lots of babies. Then, when all are finished they will leave the eggs to survive by themselves.
The young vacirsos primarily feed on small aquatic plants
To mate, they find other wheezers and commit sexual suicide nearby, throwing their skulls across the ground (using ex-proboscis and upper limb muscles) to spread fertilising gloop. Faster, further-flung skulls are considered more attractive. As the brainless, eyeless post-suicide wheezers have trouble finding small skull fragments, the skulls are now more fused again. During sexual suicide, the entire top layer of skin and gloop- consisting of scales, ingested flammable matter, fecal matter and plants- is thrown off too, having dried up before the mating season started. The baby wheezers grow in the surface layer of gloop, and the adults dig under the topsoil to protect them as they grow, being able to fight even when dug up until they eventually starve or die from the wounds produced by the growing young. This increases the number of surviving young by a large amount
Prudentia wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Prudentia wrote:
For species that can change their sex it is actually pretty easy. The can regress their testes or ovaries back to the bipotenital stage through certain epigenetic pattern, then diverge back to what sex they need to be. Or, for some, they have both ovaries and testes and one is just shut down at a time.

It's not the sex change that perplexes me, it's that they keep mating amongst themselves essentials a chain of brothers and sisters and yet they look genetically sound...

I'm not sure why you would think I would be perplexed by the sex changing thing, after all I only recently brought up almost entirely male population of fish...
I am not sure why either.
The inbreeding is not surprising. Do not use humans as an example. Our gene pool is very limited so inbreeding shows within one or two generations. Most sexual reproducers have a broad enough gene pool that incest takes a long time to create issues. The the introduction of new DNA every few generation keeps it wide.
is this enough sex or do I need more?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by Ewery1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:13 am

Why is everyone responding to Grockstar's offhanded comment?? We need more people to join the game!!
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Prudentia
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 am

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by Prudentia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 am

Ewery1 wrote:Why is everyone responding to Grockstar's offhanded comment?? We need more people to join the game!!
If you really need more people, put wherever you need me.
Black Rockfish, Sebastes melanops, ~12 inches, of the coast of Newport, Oregon.

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by Ewery1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 am

Prudentia wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:Why is everyone responding to Grockstar's offhanded comment?? We need more people to join the game!!
If you really need more people, put wherever you need me.
Well not like desperately, I'm not forcing you into playing the game lol, but as in any game, THE MORE THE BETTER!!
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5621
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere cold and wet

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:29 am

20 characters! wrote:
20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
They also have evolved sex, using their mouths. Inside their beaks are little tubes, from which the differentiation between males and females occurs. They essentially have sex by kissing. The males shoot sperm down the tube in the females’ mouth, and they travel into a pouch in which an egg develops. The females go into a sort of hibernation where they use minimal energy for themselves, and burn it all the incubation of their eggs. They bury themselves under a layer of sand or dirt, and awake when giving birth.
During the summer the sarimcors will meet in shallow puddles next to the rivers and the females will all release their eggs and their males will all release their sperm, resulting in lots and lots of babies. Then, when all are finished they will leave the eggs to survive by themselves.
The young vacirsos primarily feed on small aquatic plants
To mate, they find other wheezers and commit sexual suicide nearby, throwing their skulls across the ground (using ex-proboscis and upper limb muscles) to spread fertilising gloop. Faster, further-flung skulls are considered more attractive. As the brainless, eyeless post-suicide wheezers have trouble finding small skull fragments, the skulls are now more fused again. During sexual suicide, the entire top layer of skin and gloop- consisting of scales, ingested flammable matter, fecal matter and plants- is thrown off too, having dried up before the mating season started. The baby wheezers grow in the surface layer of gloop, and the adults dig under the topsoil to protect them as they grow, being able to fight even when dug up until they eventually starve or die from the wounds produced by the growing young. This increases the number of surviving young by a large amount
Prudentia wrote:
20 characters! wrote:

It's not the sex change that perplexes me, it's that they keep mating amongst themselves essentials a chain of brothers and sisters and yet they look genetically sound...

I'm not sure why you would think I would be perplexed by the sex changing thing, after all I only recently brought up almost entirely male population of fish...
I am not sure why either.
The inbreeding is not surprising. Do not use humans as an example. Our gene pool is very limited so inbreeding shows within one or two generations. Most sexual reproducers have a broad enough gene pool that incest takes a long time to create issues. The the introduction of new DNA every few generation keeps it wide.
is this enough sex or do I need more?
You forgot Smile Horse mating.
I dont remember HOW its done, I just remember it being fairly.... Different.
Also: new definition to oral sex.
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 am

Ewery1 wrote:Why is everyone responding to Grockstar's offhanded comment?? We need more people to join the game!!
...because exploring the sex lives of imaginary and bizarre organisms is fun.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Ewery1
Posts: 2862
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 am
Location: The Himalayas

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by Ewery1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 am

Ewery1 wrote:
Prudentia wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:Why is everyone responding to Grockstar's offhanded comment?? We need more people to join the game!!
If you really need more people, put wherever you need me.
Well not like desperately, I'm not forcing you into playing the game lol, but as in any game, THE MORE THE BETTER!!
That being said, if you want to join I'll put you on Grock's team.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], naturegirl1999 and 10 guests