The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Speculative evolution and forum games
GabrielGG

Re: The Meek Shall Inherit Kobira

Post by GabrielGG » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 am

Jules2800 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:
Jules2800 wrote:I would like to join this game... But would anyone mind me joining thier team im kind of new here (though i have a competition game running on a differnt site because these caught my intrest before i decided to make an account)
No team would mind (Because they aren't allowed to turn people down), take your pick.
Alright then ill join classy

(Anyway any advice on my own competition game i mentioned before. ?)
Become a plantanimalia that reproduces with spores. Even if you go extinct your spores will survive :v
I like potatoes.

Jules2800

Post by Jules2800 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:58 am

GabrielGG wrote:
Jules2800 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote: No team would mind (Because they aren't allowed to turn people down), take your pick.

Become a plantanimalia that reproduces with spores. Even if you go extinct your spores will survive :v
Is it just me or are plants always dominant in these games

Anyway i ment as a person running the game (we are currently on turn 3 i think but ive been a bit lazy writing up the post. I should acually go do that now)

Ewery1

Post by Ewery1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:59 am

Jules2800 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:
Jules2800 wrote:I would like to join this game... But would anyone mind me joining thier team im kind of new here (though i have a competition game running on a differnt site because these caught my intrest before i decided to make an account)
No team would mind (Because they aren't allowed to turn people down), take your pick.

Not in particular, what kind of advice are you looking for?

Also, plants aren't always dominant in these games for me :P
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:03 am

*cries in the corner*
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

Jules2800

Post by Jules2800 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:10 am

Ewery1 wrote:
Jules2800 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote: No team would mind (Because they aren't allowed to turn people down), take your pick.

Mainly i just need advice on how to run events(because i already know i dont have enough) and does anyone know how to avoid getting the thread kicked off for the sex vote on a family friendly site (im half afraid at some point the thread will be kicked off due to this fact. And since alot of people seemed interested in the game i didnt want it to be all for nothing due to one stupid move on my part later on)

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:16 am

Jules2800 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:
Jules2800 wrote: Alright then ill join classy

Mainly i just need advice on how to run events(because i already know i dont have enough) and does anyone know how to avoid getting the thread kicked off for the sex vote on a family friendly site (im half afraid at some point the thread will be kicked off due to this fact. And
since alot of people seemed interested in the game i didnt want it to be all for nothing due to one stupid move on my part later on)
You should read the events for the game Competition 2.5 to see how to write a event.

Saying the word sex isn't really bad unless you describe intercourse. You should be fine.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

20 characters!

Re: Grockstars Offhand comment

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:35 am

What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
They also have evolved sex, using their mouths. Inside their beaks are little tubes, from which the differentiation between males and females occurs. They essentially have sex by kissing. The males shoot sperm down the tube in the females’ mouth, and they travel into a pouch in which an egg develops. The females go into a sort of hibernation where they use minimal energy for themselves, and burn it all the incubation of their eggs. They bury themselves under a layer of sand or dirt, and awake when giving birth.
During the summer the sarimcors will meet in shallow puddles next to the rivers and the females will all release their eggs and their males will all release their sperm, resulting in lots and lots of babies. Then, when all are finished they will leave the eggs to survive by themselves.
The young vacirsos primarily feed on small aquatic plants
To mate, they find other wheezers and commit sexual suicide nearby, throwing their skulls across the ground (using ex-proboscis and upper limb muscles) to spread fertilising gloop. Faster, further-flung skulls are considered more attractive. As the brainless, eyeless post-suicide wheezers have trouble finding small skull fragments, the skulls are now more fused again. During sexual suicide, the entire top layer of skin and gloop- consisting of scales, ingested flammable matter, fecal matter and plants- is thrown off too, having dried up before the mating season started. The baby wheezers grow in the surface layer of gloop, and the adults dig under the topsoil to protect them as they grow, being able to fight even when dug up until they eventually starve or die from the wounds produced by the growing young. This increases the number of surviving young by a large amount
Last edited by 20 characters! on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Jules2800

Post by Jules2800 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:49 am

20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

Also our creatures sex lives have been covered many times, some of them even have three sexes!
The issue is on the site im doing it on it seems the rules for the forum games are very strict . Also many people would overreact over the little things. Its just not as open as here (mainly because as i said family friendly so there are alot of 10 year olds which is why im afraid of the thread getting taken off) though this is also because the site has a rapidly growing number of users (over 50000 now) and average age is 10-13 . Though most of the people in the thread are a bit older (people still are viewing the thread)

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:53 am

Jules2800 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:What's wrong with describing intercourse? I for instance am fascinated by how leopard slugs mate. Their genitals are so large and elaborate that they have sex upside down, presumably from what I know of gastropod shooting each other with darts containing sperm.

The issue is on the site im doing it on it seems the rules for the forum games are very strict . Also many people would overreact over the little things. Its just not as open as here (mainly because as i said family friendly so there are alot of 10 year olds which is why im afraid of the thread getting taken off) though this is also because the site has a rapidly growing number of users (over 50000 now) and average age is 10-13 . Though most of the people in the thread are a bit older (people still are viewing the thread)
I see an unfamiliar name that wasnt in the intro... Whats goin on guys?
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:54 am

Jules2800 wrote:

Just host your game here then. :roll: Problem solved. Sex is an essential part of life, the sooner kids know that the better. That's my two cents.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage