Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1600 BD)

Speculative evolution and forum games
DehEvil
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Re: Local gods - Theistic Evolution Game (Kisiwa: 1600 BD)

Post by DehEvil » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:50 am

BakedToast wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:54 pm
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm
Sorry. What’s your username on Bay12?
Same as here. I had posted a link that will take you directly to the game. I can post it again.
New god Game, Bay12 forums
Click the link above.
DehEvil wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:27 am
Don't know if I have the courage to join a new forum about a game I know nothing about. It took me months to join this one :?
Yeah.... and in hindsight, on the Bay12 forums, my game keeps getting drowned in new game posts and stuff. I'm dearly tempted to just scrap that game entirely and reboot it here. Sure, we'll have the same player set as always, with no new faces, but at least it won't get drowned in other posts.
I don't know anymore. What do you all think? Would you be interested in playing the god game here, if I started it up here?
It looks like you have some interested people there, so you should stick with them and see if they work out, imo. But if you aren't confident, don't force yourself to post there.
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:58 pm

DehEvil wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:50 am
It looks like you have some interested people there, so you should stick with them and see if they work out, imo.
Alright. I'll see how it goes. If things end up such that I reboot the game here, I'll keep you and all possibly interested parties in the loop.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

BakedToast

Post by BakedToast » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:29 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:44 am
DehEvil wrote:
It looks like you have some interested people there, so you should stick with them and see if they work out, imo.
So, it looks like Bay12, while active, only netted me 5 players, which is barely more than what I would have gotten here, and 2 have already abandoned the game. Also my game keeps getting moved to page 3 due to the severe amount of activity that forum has. I might end up rebooting the game here anyway. If so, would you still be interested in trying it out?

Plus, It'd be nice to keep this forum somewhat alive.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am."

Guineapig004

Post by Guineapig004 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Sure! Hopefully I'll actually notice when the turns come out since I've subscribed to a bunch more of the forum pages.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

DehEvil
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Post by DehEvil » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:13 pm

BakedToast wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:29 pm
naturegirl1999 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:44 am
DehEvil wrote:
So, it looks like Bay12, while active, only netted me 5 players, which is barely more than what I would have gotten here, and 2 have already abandoned the game. Also my game keeps getting moved to page 3 due to the severe amount of activity that forum has. I might end up rebooting the game here anyway. If so, would you still be interested in trying it out?

Plus, It'd be nice to keep this forum somewhat alive.

Well, I'm still here. I've been very busy latey, but I might be able to find time.
I don't know about anyone else.
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.