Species ALRE Skyscraper

Speculative evolution and forum games
naturegirl1999

Re: Species ALRE Skyscraper

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Bouth to you by Ai
Floor 278 of the skyscraper is a wide-open void, and in it the ship and the pilot, having arrived on the sea floor, could have passed from one to the other, if they wished to do so. But the whole crew would have been thrown overboard, since there was not room for them in the skyship. The sea-water would have washed over them in the same manner as the waves arehes over rocks, leaving them alive to tell their story.

The shipwreck in the Baltic Sea, and the strange circumstances surrounding it, had been thoroughly studied by the astronomers at Copenhagen, and they were at once convinced of the authenticity of the account. Their attention was directed, however, to a problem which, in view of the strange occurrences of the day and of the night following the wreck, seemed to have been completely overlooked by them. It was their belief that the wreck had been a meteor.

The night was so calm that it was easy for the sailors to imagine they had been saved from the wreck of their ship by some lucky stroke of nature. It was also
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Post by magmacube_tr » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:27 pm

(That thing is awsome, look what it did)

Floor 279

An clay tablet piece that tells a part of the story of Magmacube.
Once upon a time, the cubical, floating demigod of magma, geology and memes, Magmacube, ruled over the universe in his primal form. In fact, the very same day that Magmacube first appeared on earth, the Earth's rotation began to slow to a crawl, and a small, but ever-increasing number of magma vents began to erupt from the ground. Eventually, the vents reached the surface of the Earth and began to spread throughout the planet, eventually spreading out in all directions. The magma began to spread as it slowly seeped through the planet's crust, eventually forming a huge, magma-filled crater, which is now known as the Valley of Death, or the "Magma Crater".

At some point in this long, arduous process, Magmacube decided that the best use of his time was to spend it creating an army of the damned and then slowly consume the planet's entire population.

The Magmacube's plan was foiled by a group of young magma-dwelling humans known as the Eternals.
EDIT: When I tried to make it complete ''making a meme is simple'', it showed an easter egg and then glitched out.
Making a meme is simple!

1. Make a meme

2. Post it to the subreddit

3. Wait for it to become popular

4. Share it!

How to get more followers on a meme

1. Make it fun!

2. Add some humor

3. Add a happy-happy-happy emoticon

4. Add a happy-happy-happy-happy emoticon

5. Give it some color

6. Add some cute animals

7. Add some cute animals

8. Add some cute animals

9. Add some cute animals

10. Add some cute animals

11. Add some cute animals

12. Add some cute animals

13. Add some cute animals

14. Add some cute animals

15. Add some cute animals

16. Add some cute animals

17. Add some cute animals

18. Add some cute animals

19. Add some cute animals

20. Add some cute animals

21. Add some cute
Your everyday cube of molten rock. Also, a baby dragon.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:16 pm

should we make a Talk To Transformer thread?

Floor 280
A land of glass plants, but the only thing that has been destroyed are the windows. A strange feeling of vertigo still creeps in the air and the floor is covered in leaves.

The man standing behind the tall glass plant is staring at the ceiling. His grey hair is tied in a neat ponytail with a matching bow in the back.

"We can't leave this place," he says. "This is too precious. If it is destroyed, we lose this place."

"I agree, sir," the man with the glasses responds. He nods towards a door that's been pulled open.
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:27 pm

(Yeah, I think we should. I wonder if I can make it write a lemon...)

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:53 am

A story about the government banning lemon trees due to poison in the 1960s
A lemon tree in the backyard is a common sight in many houses. But you might be surprised to learn that, in the 1960s, the federal government attempted to ban the planting of lemon trees. The government was concerned that the trees were poisonous to birds and, in some cases, to humans.

The federal Department of Agriculture had decided that lemons had to be treated like other fruits and vegetables in order to make them commercially viable. But, according to the Food and Drug Administration, there was enough evidence to show that the lemons were dangerous.

In 1966, the USDA banned the planting of lemon trees, claiming that the trees contained toxic compounds such as chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is an organic compound that was found to have toxic effects when ingested in large amounts.

It is believed that the USDA's decision to ban lemon trees was based on a lack of scientific evidence.

Today, lemon trees are still being banned by federal
Made the TTT topic
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Floor 282

Any person that enters this room speaks with Shakespearian English.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:28 am

Floor 283
All humans on this floor turn into bats. All bats on this floor turn into humans. All retain their memories of their previous forms.
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Floor 284

Crushed between two portals experiment.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Floor 285
The simulation testing site in Animatrix, the “haunted” house
Korobeiniki