Continue The Story

Speculative evolution and forum games
magmacube_tr
Location: Now on the depths of the once-volcanic Hasan Mountain

Re: Continue The Story

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:06 pm

A giant wall that was made from Trump's Wall-o-matic 696969. It was stolen on 1990 by
Your everyday cube of molten rock.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Mexico, who sold it to Afghanistan. The wall does very well at defending, so well that the attackers starve to death while attempting to climb it. Then
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Billy5545

Post by Billy5545 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:37 pm

They turned to zombies and skeletons because

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:08 pm

the slime has a side effect of turning those who have it into the undead, which is why the Aliens don't use it too often. The undead proceed to stop listening to the slime, since their brains are decaying too. Instead, they
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 am

Attack to major cities and infected people with the ir undeadness.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Some people from both sides get affected by slime and turn undead, the undead start to
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Converge into giant chimeras and absorb more biological matter into themselves. Then they go and harvest some ice from the ice caps.

All chimeras converge into one, and the mega chimera launches itself into space with the stone and matter it gathered. It settles its orbit on asteroit belt and absorbs all of it. A new, hospitable, dwarf planet was born.

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Tired of fighting, those who were pacifists stole a plane from their militaries and headed to the new planet. When they got there, they were surprised to find
Korobeiniki

magmacube_tr

Post by magmacube_tr » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:18 pm

...that the dwarf planet really looked like it could support life.

They named the dwarf planet Necron, because it was essentially a corpse. The surface of Necron had a good amounth of gravity even though the mass of everything in the asteroid belt, including Ceres and excluding Vesta was in total of %3.5 of Moon. There was no magnetic field, solar radiation was all time high. Water was covering %85 of the surface and mostly frozen except the equator. The land was barren with little plantlife and rocky with alot of gaysers indicating that there was internal heat, which was obvious because the Vesta was now the moon of Necron. An atmosphere was present but it lacked enough density to be breathable. A day on Necron was only 6 hours, 6 minutes, 6 seconds.

Pacifists then named themselves The Peace-on-Galaxy. They started to settle in the planet, carving airtight and insulated caves. really high amounth of metals was making things easier. they start to farm plants they brought from earth. But then they noticed some thing really weird on a potato field...

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:27 pm

filled with talking potatoes. Apparently if plants grow here for a length of time, they begin to talk. The talking potatoes tell of a mind that lives within the planet, it calls itself the Cimera. The Chimera wants its inhabitants to
Korobeiniki