Post by BakedToast » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:07 pm

White parrot wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:47 pm
BakedToast wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:39 am
Guineapig004 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:01 pm
He grants the Odoniay an artifact,
Bear in mind that the gods established that boons, gifts, and advantages can not be freely given. Metuna disputes this action as it is against the divine pact.
I'm not sure about this, I think these restrictions apply mostly to champions?
Actually, I think you're right here. I guess that my worry was that by extension, granting a specific people an item that could be used to their advantage for the purpose of causing a god's followers to increase in power and numbers, If this artifact that Nobtu is giving is large enough that it cannot be owned by one person and portable, then I suppose his original action did indeed fit the rules.

It's up to Nobtu if he wishes to undo his redaction on his item.
And there I stood, aghast, as the goat charged up the back steps and into the open door of the house. I could hear the crashing of plates and the overturning of furniture from the dining room as the goat continued it's vandalism.

Guineapig004

Re: Carnac- 15 years

Post by Guineapig004 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:06 pm

Nah, makes it more interesting since even those in the same race will compete with each other once they find out its power.

Actually, I will have instructions on how to use it engraved on the orb. However, when imagining it, be sure to "ye old tavern" its writing style.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

BakedToast

Re: Carnac- 15 years

Post by BakedToast » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:33 pm

OOC: Letting everyone know there will be a bit of a delay before the next turn report, due to busy IRL situations.
And there I stood, aghast, as the goat charged up the back steps and into the open door of the house. I could hear the crashing of plates and the overturning of furniture from the dining room as the goat continued it's vandalism.