Spinning Alots Parts Pack

A forum for mods and the modders who mod them.
User avatar
Silly Otter
Posts: 2178
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by Silly Otter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:19 am

Genetico wrote:a few suggestions

Pitch black monster Head
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... raptor.jpg

Xenomorph head, body and/or tail - tiny mouth within another mouth like xeno would be cool too
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5444/6789.jpg (or see below)
You like Aliens, as do I. But not as extreme I guess..
The dragons where conscripted
20 characters! wrote:GUARDS, TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFFY BUNNY CHAMBER!

Spinning Alot
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:22 am

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by Spinning Alot » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:33 am

Bahhaha thanks for all the cool suggestions! Ill give an update in a week or two so keep them suggestions going! ^_^

User avatar
Hulkninja
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by Hulkninja » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:56 am

Oh my gosh, i love these heads! Have you thought about talking to Qu about joining the Species dev team and making this mod a part of the game? Some of these heads are just BRILLIANT, and i think they should have a place in the full game, if allowed. :D

gobba
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by gobba » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi
hows the pack goin, anything to download and test yet? =)

-gob

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Spinning Alot wrote:Bahhaha thanks for all the cool suggestions! Ill give an update in a week or two so keep them suggestions going! ^_^
It been a bit more than a week methinks....
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 am

20 characters! wrote:
Spinning Alot wrote:Bahhaha thanks for all the cool suggestions! Ill give an update in a week or two so keep them suggestions going! ^_^
It been a bit more than a week methinks....
Attachments
hes dead jim.png
hes dead jim.png (7.88 KiB) Viewed 6581 times
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:29 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
Spinning Alot wrote:Bahhaha thanks for all the cool suggestions! Ill give an update in a week or two so keep them suggestions going! ^_^
It been a bit more than a week methinks....
So I guess that means no awesome download .....
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:48 am

Ehh at least we had a modder for a while, and its the thought that counts!
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:Ehh at least we had a modder for a while, and its the thought that counts!
R.I.P awesome heads :cry:
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Spinning Alot
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:22 am

Re: Spinning Alots Parts Pack

Post by Spinning Alot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Hey everyone, just remembered my password, i got really really busy, working on other projects and i lost all of the stuff (but hey I`ve gotten better at this whole 3d model business) ahahahahha but ill be free in a couple of weeks (hopefully) and ill restart (unless i find the old files)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest