Da Musiks

Know about another game or simulation that's worth sharing or discussing? The gaming industry is at it's best when it's a great big incestual slurry of crosslinks and recommendations, so tell us about it here!
Sassy Cassie

Da Musiks

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 am

Ok, instead of going with games in this one, I have a few music auggestions, and a question... what is your recommended music people? Any good bands, songs, or tings lyke dish?
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

20 characters!

Re: Da Musiks

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:11 am

Grant Kirkhope is a great composer.

Bat for lashes is a nice band.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 am

AOE22 wrote:Ok, instead of going with games in this one, I have a few music auggestions, and a question... what is your recommended music people? Any good bands, songs, or tings lyke dish?
War of Change, and E for Extinction are good songs. They border on heavy and light rock.
You don't have to see the video, but it has some epic scenes in it and the song if you want to watch it.
Last edited by Grockstar124 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

Sassy Cassie

Erutan

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:16 am

I suggest you listen to this girl first. Her name is Erutan, and she does a few songs from popular books and such. She does all of the instruments and singing herself, and then syncs it all together to make a song, and its always a beautiful result. Listen to her rendition of The Rains of Castamere right here:
I think its awesome.
Last edited by Sassy Cassie on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

Grockstar124

Re: Erutan

Post by Grockstar124 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:18 am

AOE22 wrote:I suggest you listen to this girl first. Her name is Erutan, and she does a few songs from popular books and such. She does all of the instruments and singing herself, and then syncs it all together to make a song, and its always a beautiful result. Listen to her rendition of The Rains of Castamere right here: [youtube] https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-verizo ... 3cZ96_yAwI [/youtube]
I think its awesome.
The thing broke.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

Sassy Cassie

Re: Erutan

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 am

Grockstar124 wrote:
AOE22 wrote:I suggest you listen to this girl first. Her name is Erutan, and she does a few songs from popular books and such. She does all of the instruments and singing herself, and then syncs it all together to make a song, and its always a beautiful result. Listen to her rendition of The Rains of Castamere right here: [youtube] https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-verizo ... 3cZ96_yAwI [/youtube]
I think its awesome.
The thing broke.
Fixed it.
-AΘE22

Sassy Cassie

Irish bands

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:36 am

There are a few Irish bands I'd suggest:
Darby O'Gill: Of course, they are actuay Americans, but they do Irish songs, and are hilarious.....

The Irish Rovers: These people are really good in that they balance their serious songs and funny songs. Not evry song is joking aroun, and not verythings perfectly serious.

The Dubliners: A good band. Period.

Gealic Storm: Not conventional Irish band, but keeping the right style and tune to be an Irish band.

THE DROPKICK MURPHIES!!! Shamrock and Roll.That is all that needs to be said.
-AΘE22

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 am

I dunno how I forgot Flogging Molly... These guys are the best.
-AΘE22

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:19 am

Five Finger Death Punch... One really awesome band.

Warning... Language is used here.
-AΘE22

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRWlPhd ... TiZL9KUzxw

The soundtrack for EVO is glorious! This game is like a traditional 16bit RPG and a not as of then existant spore had babies...
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage